Press Release : Lending a playful twist to ‘sculpt’, Lakme is all set to get you pouting this season, as it announces the launch of Lakme Absolute Lip Pout – the definitive beauty must have for Winter/Festive 2015. Inspired by all things playful, this launch will be brought to life by Lakme’s new range of vivacious lip colors, presented in a crayon format, to bring out the playfulness in you.
This new range of six bright, matte lip-colors and ten crème shades will add the magic of high definition lips to your look. Arriving just in time for the festive season, Lakme Absolute Lip Pouts in reds, oranges and pinks invite you to have lots of fun with your makeup while promising a high colour- pay-off and long-lasting pout in just one stroke!
Hope you’re having a good weekend! After almost a month long gap (apologies for the delay!), I finally have a new video and its a monthly favorites. In this video, I’m talking about my favorite skincare, perfume and makeup from the past month. Do let me know your July favorites in the comments below! Also, if you have any requests for tutorials you’d like to see, please let me know in the comments section.
Ever since I got into makeup 5 years back, I’ve been saving up my used/broken/expired MAC products for the Back to MAC program. This program allows you to return 6 old MAC products and get a free lipstick in exchange! I had quite a collection of old MAC products that I was no longer using and when I returned to India this month (in Japan, they only accept products purchased in Japan), I headed off to MAC to get my lipsticks.
Here’s what I picked up – Brick-o-la (a flattering mix of pink, brown and red – repurchase!), Craving (beautiful berry pink), Fast Play (nude plum/mauve) and All Fired Up (vivid magenta). All these shades are really flattering on Indian complexions in my opinion. I really wanted Mocha but it was not in stock sadly!
I have a very exciting announcement to share! I’m planning to conduct a series of makeup workshops in Mumbai starting in August. I will be teaching this workshop myself and it will cover basics of skincare and makeup along with some classic looks like smoky eyes, natural makeup/work makeup, makeup for parties etc. I need your feedback regarding day and location preference so if you are interested in attending the workshop, please fill out the Form embedded below.
Once I have sufficient responses, I will fix a date and location and contact all those who have filled out the form below!
About the Workshop :
– The workshop will be a 4 hour long session and will cover basics of skincare and makeup. The focus will be on techniques and we will cover all basic makeup application and looks for different occasions (for eg – makeup for work, smoky eyes, party makeup etc).
– The session will be very interactive and after a demo, you will be guided through each step as you try the look on yourself. I will also be recommending products based on your preferences, skin tone and budget.
– The charges for the workshop will be Rs 3500 (prepaid only) and batch size will be small to ensure personal interaction with everyone. In case you’ve paid for a session and are unable to attend, you will be accommodated in the next workshop.
– All the products will be provided at the venue but you are encouraged to bring any makeup you own yourself so that you can learn using the products you already own.
– Food and Beverage will be provided at the venue.
UPDATE : The registration for the workshop are closed for August. Thanks for the great response! I will contact all those who’ve registered with a date, venue and time for the workshop.