Here’s a quick and easy natural makeup look I tried today which would look great with any casual outfit for a spring day look.
They key to this look is to keep it minimal and fresh. Use a light/medium coverage foundation over well moisturized face with light brown/taupe eyeshadow , pink/peach blush and sheer glossy pink lipstick.
This is the final look:
p.s – My natural eye color is brown. I’m wearing colored lenses here.
1. Light and dark brown coppery eyeshadow (frost) from Essence Quattro eyeshadow quad ’01 Ciao Bella’
2. Maybelline Gel liner black
3. Lotus Herbals kajal
4. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
5. BeYu forest green eyeshadow (optional )
1. Apply the light brown/coppery shade over entire lid
2. Next, apply the darker shade in the other corner and blend.
3. Apply slightly winged eye liner, lots of kajal and smudge the kajal with a little brown/green eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
4. Finish off with a coat of mascara.
Finished eye makeup:
1. The Body Shop oil free foundation ’06 Honey’
2. Chambor Silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose Pale’
3. Colorbar blush ‘Crimson Rose’
4. Vega Blush brush
1. Lotus Herbals lip balm ‘Velvety Rose’
2. Chambor lip liner ’03’
3. Bourjois Sweet kiss lipstick ’08 Rose Delicat’ (sheerly applied)
The lipstick I’ve used here is a muted rosy pink with medium coverage which is buildable- perfect for the day or to pair with smokey eyes for the evening. Review coming up soon!
What products do you use for a casual day time look? Let me know you comments by replying below.