MAC eye shadows I own-
1. Cranberry (frost finish reddish pink with bluish undertone)
This was my first MAC eyeshadow along with Amber lights. A very versatile pink shade, more on the dramatic side, can be used for a variety of looks. I’ve worn it paired with purple HERE, with MAC siahi HERE and HERE
2. Plum dressing (true purple-plum shade with veluxe pearl finish)
3. Twinks (deep plum brown shade- darker than sable, with veluxe pearl finish)
4. Amber lights (peachy golden-bronze)
Very flattering golden/bronze shade. Have worn it with brown in the crease HERE.
5. Sable (medium plum brown with taupe undertone with frost finish)