Hi everyone! I love good skin care and I was very excited when I first saw the Bobbi Brown REMEDIES doing the rounds on social media. They’ve launched in India this month and I thought I’ll share a quick update with you. This is not a review, this is just a little information about the range and what each remedy is supposed to help with. This is a range of 5 targeted skin treatments and a skin salve. These can be used individually or together to work on specific skin concerns like dehydration, pores/blemishes, redness etc. These are priced at Rs 3500 each. You can now get these at Bobbi Brown stores across India. I will be doing a review after 4-6 weeks of testing. Till then, have a look at the product information below!
PORES & BLEMISHES | SKIN CLARIFIER №75
A powerful yet non-stripping treatment that helps balance oil levels and increase cell turnover to unclog and clarify pores. Cleans out pores. Controls sebum. Normalizes cell turnover. Gently exfoliates, refines and balances skin. Creates a healthy skin environment. Contains –
- MANUKA OIL – Known to be a strong skin-purifier, this oil comes from a shrub native to New Zealand.
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL – Derived from a shrub found in Asia & Europe, low on the comedogenic scale.
- ROSEHIP OIL – Extracted from seeds of the Chilean rose bushes, this oil is known to be rich in nutrients.
- SAW PALMETTO OIL – Found in the berries of palmetto, this oil helps to control sebum levels.
DULL, TIRED SKIN | SKIN REVIVER №91
This supercharged, antioxidant-rich ferment energizes skin with essential nutrients. Supports skin’s natural function for overall health. Energizes skin. Helps replenish vital skin nutrients. Helps protect skin from environmental aggressors. Contains –
- POWER GREENS FERMENT – Extracted from fresh kale, spinach and brussels sprouts, this ferment is rich in antioxidants to help soothe and repair.
- CHLORELLA EXTRACT – Found in green algae, this extract delivers essential nutrients to skin.
- ENERGEN COMPLEX – Fights signs of aging, dull skin by bolstering skin’s natural repair process. Over time skin looks brighter, more refreshed and plumper.