This is a look I tried today with MAC Siahi and MAC Cranberry eyeshadow. Previous look of my Spring/Summer Look Book was Look #3 Pink Purple eye makeup with matching lips.
MAC Siahi from the Mickey Contractor collection proved to be one the most popular products from the collection. Less than a month after its release, Siahi had been sold out in most stores but luckily I found it tucked away in a MAC store in Shoppers’ Stop.
Here is a summary of the look:
On a well moisturized face, apply light foundation and pink blush on the apples of the cheeks. On primed eyes, apply MAC Siahi (base and outer half of lid) and apply MAC Cranberry(inner half of lid) and Liner (MAC Siahi). Pair this eye makeup with deep pink/fuchsia lips for a dramatic look or softer pink lipstick for a toned down look.
This is the completed look –
Products used for eyes :
1. BeYu eye base (not shown here)
2. MAC Siahi (as base, outer corner, liner )
3. MAC Cranberry eyeshadow
4. Revlon Berry bloom quad (for browbone highlight shade)
5. Bourjois Kohl and Contour pencil #81 (waterline)
6. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. Prime eyes with an eye primer.
2. Apply Siahi all over lid as base and smudge.
3. Apply Cranberry eyeshadow on inner half of lid and build up Siahi on outer half. Blending would be a little difficult since its a gel liner and powder eye shadow but the combination of cranberry with siahi looks great!
4. Apply Siahi or a darker blue liner on water line. I have used Bourjois Kohl and Contour pencil #81. It is a darker, blacker version of Siahi. Smudge it a little on the lower lash line with third finger or smudging brush.
5. Liner upper lash line with Siahi. Wing out the ends and finish off with a coat of mascara.
This is the finished eye makeup:
Products used for the face:
1. The Body Shop oil free foundation ’06 ‘
2. Colorbar blush- Crimson Rose
3. Foundation Brush- MAC 188
Products used for the lips :
1. Maybelline colorsensational ‘Hooked on Pink’ or Revlon super lustrous ‘Grape Juice’
Do you have MAC Siahi from the Mickey Contractor collection? What is your favorite look with Siahi? Let me know your comments by replying below.