Its been a while since I’ve done a blog post. Its also been some time since I went a little overboard with eyeliner! So putting these two together, here’s the look I created yesterday. I used a combination of black gel liner (tried the Tarte, amazing formula!) and used black and brown eye shadows to soften and blow it out a little for a more diffused look. You can create this with any black gel liner. But you definitely a matte black and brown eye shadow, and a really good, fine brush to create this. And a practiced hand 😅.
Products used for the Eyes and Brows :
- Sigma Medium Brow Powder
- Sigma Bright to light Highlight Duo
- Sigma Angled brow brush (used this for the liner as well)
- Tarte Clay Paint Eyeliner
- Miss Claire eye shadows (0209 – brown, 0824 – black)
- Isadora Flashing Volume Mascara
Products used for the Face and Lips :
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-place Makeup : Cashew
- Tarte Pro to Go Contour kit (to contour lightly and add soft highlight)
- LA Girl Just Blushing blush : Just Dazzle
- ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip Color : Soda Pop (love, LOVE THIS!)
I will be posting a quick Instagram tutorial for the eye look next week! If you don’t follow me on Instagram already, head here to check out my page. I post on Instagram daily!