Hi everyone! Using more color in my makeup looks was one of my resolutions this year, but I love my neutrals and I know you love them too. I recently posted the tutorial for this all-occasion peachy-copper monochrome look on my YouTube channel. Since budget makeup is a highly popular request on my channel, I tried to use products under Rs 1000, all of which you can buy online easily at Nykaa.com. I really like how this look turned out and its the kind of makeup that would work across complexions.
Products used for this look :
- Faces Ultime Pro Perfecting Primer | Rs 899
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation – 230 Natural Buff | Rs 525
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad – Vibrant Spice | Rs 799
- L’Oreal Paris Glam Bronze Duo – 102 Harmonie Brunes | Rs 850
- Nykaa EyemBLACK Kajal | Rs 375
- SUGAR Eye Told You So! Smudge Proof Eyeliner | Rs 699
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD – Toast, Pure Beige, Yellow, Orange | Rs 590
- Bharat & Dorris Loose Powder | Rs 400
- Freedom Pro Brow Pomade – Ash Brown | Rs 900
- Maybelline New York Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara | Rs 550
- NYX High Definition Blush | Rs 600
- SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – Tan Fan | Rs 499
What do you think of this look?
Share your comments below!