Hi everyone! Today I’m reviewing the new Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil which has just launched in India. This is priced at Rs 1900, and is available in 3 variants – Honey, Raspberry and Red Berry. I’ll be reviewing the Raspberry variant today, which I’ve been using for the past 4-5 weeks.
- The Clarins Lip Oil comes in a transparent tube with a very comfortable applicator. The thick padded tip of the applicator makes application easy and pleasant.
- The packaging looks beautiful and luxurious.
- The cap shuts tightly and the “oil” has a thick gel-like consistency, so no worries about the oil leaking.
- The lip oil has a very slight tint, it looks a lot pinker in the tube but on the lips, it almost applies clear. Among the 3 variants, Red Berry has a noticeable tint but Honey applies clear, almost like Raspberry.
- It provides instant nourishment and a glossy shine to the lips.
- It can be used alone or over a lip color.
- The Raspberry variant has a mild juicy berry scent which feels refreshing. The scent disappears a few minutes after application.
- Because of the slightly thick (and mildly sticky) consistency, this stays for a few hours on the lips.
- Contains plant ingredients and natural oils like Jojoba.
The Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil is one of the most nourishing lip products I’ve tried. I’ve loved using the Clarins face and body oils in the past and their Lip Oil is just as good! The price is on the higher side but if you have very dry lips, I would definitely recommend this!
Have you tried Lip Oils before? What do you think of the Clarins lip oil?
Share your comments below!