Hi everyone! Now that I’m back to work after a week of break, I’m slowly easing myself into wearing more makeup. I wore very little makeup when I was visiting my parents so jumping into elaborate looks seems too time consuming! I’ve been doing quick, easy looks the past few days. The easiest look to do when you want something quick yet striking it a bright lip. You can pair this with just kajal, thin liner or a winged liner. I personally love a winged liner as it lifts my eyes and always looks elegant.
This is the look I created today using the Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Tint in Magenta Magic as the focus of the look. Read on for the full list of products used.
Products used for this look :
- Sephora Smoothing Primer
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation 3.0
- MAC Face & Body Foundation C4
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Concealer – Neutral – Light/Medium (BUY here)
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Ginger
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact – Rose Fair
- theBalm Bahama Bronzer
- NARS Blush – Angelika
- SUGAR Eye Told You So Liquid Liner (BUY here)
- MAC False Lashes Mascara
- Revlon Brow Fantasy (BUY here)
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Tint – Magenta Magic (BUY here)
- Earrings – from a shop in my hometown, Bhopal.
What do you think of this look? What is your go-to quick makeup look?
Share your comments below!