Hi everyone! I took some time off last week to visit my parents and I packed a very small makeup bag for my visit. I pretty much wore the same look everyday; natural luminous base, defined eyes & brows (most days without eye shadow, just liner and mascara), a hint of pink blush and a natural pink lip. The look I wore was very similar to a natural, fresh look I posted recently on my YouTube channel. Check out the tutorial below!
Products used for this look :
- NATIO Renew Silky Shea Miracle Face Oil | Rs 1900
- NATIO Complexion Perfector Foundation Sponge | Rs 500
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup – 160 Fresh Beige | Rs 750
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Concealer – N4-5 | Rs 945
- Revlon Brow Fantasy | Rs 1100
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact 02 Rose Fair
- NATIO Contour Kit | Rs 1560
- PAC High Shine Liquid Liner
- Lakme 9-to-5 Lip & Cheek Weightless Matte Mousse – Blush Velvet | Rs 575
- Nivea Fruity Shine Tinted Lip Balm – Pomegranate | Rs 129
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | Rs 500
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!