Hi everyone! Olay India has a new face and its one we are all very familiar with. Kajol makes a return as the face of Olay this year and earlier this week, I attended a session with her and Dr. Jaishree Sharad who is a well-known celebrity dermatologist. As a long time user of Olay Total Effects, Kajol expressed her love for the brand and its products, and also shared some of her favorite tips for beautiful skin. I’m sharing some of the insights shared by Dr. Jaishree and Kajol’s own inputs about skincare and anti-ageing below.
- Our skin starts changing somewhere around our mid-20s. These changes are accelerated by daily stresses, pollution, unhealthy lifestyle and other aggressors. One must notice the subtle changes to the skin in order to identify the early signs of ageing – wrinkles, dry skin, dull and uneven skin tone, dark spots and open pores.
- A basic routine of cleansing, moisturizing and protecting your skin goes a long way in maintaining healthy skin. But to target the early signs of ageing, you need to include a gentle anti-ageing product in your routine that targets dryness, dullness and uneven skin tone. Olay Total Effects range is designed to address the first signs of ageing and it works so effectively because of its multi- vitamin complex, VitaNiacin; a unique patented combination of Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Pro-vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, specifically formulated to help strengthen skin’s moisture barrier.
- Kajol’s top two tips for maintaining healthy, youthful skin – cleansing well before bedtime and drinking a minimum of 2.5 litres of water each day. She also talked about the importance of sun protection, something she hoped she had known when she was younger.
- Anti-ageing treatments can often be too rich for Indian skin (that tends to be on the oilier side) and our warm climate. With that in mind, the latest addition to the Olay Total Effects family – the Total Effects Lightweight Moisturizer, combines all the benefits of this range with a light, non-greasy, quick absorbing formula that works really well for skin that leans towards oily side. I’ve reviewed it HERE.
- According to Olay’s Multi Ethnicity Skin Study, Indian women have a weak skin barrier as compared to other ethnicities, which means retaining moisture is harder. Hence we need special care for our skin and the Total Effects formula provides the right nourishment to the skin that helps strengthen the moisture barrier as well.
- Adopting a dedicated skincare routine in our mid or late 20s can be one of the best things we can do for our skin. To target the first signs of ageing, the Olay Total Effects range is the perfect place to start!
Have you tried Olay Total Effects skin care range?
Let me know your comments below!
*Disclaimer : This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Olay India.*