Nykaa Floral Carnival Nail Collection

Hi everyone! Hope you had a good Diwali! Today I’m sharing the all new Floral Carnival collection from Nykaa with you. This range contains 16 shades of cream nail paints, divided into four color categories – Reds, Pinks, Pink Browns and Purples. Each color category contains four colors starting from lighter pastels to more saturated, rich colors. There’s a color for every skin tone in here, especially among the pinks that give us lots of variety in this collection as a whole! If you’re into ombre nails, its very easy to pick the gradients as well as the colors go from light to dark.

Overall, its a very pretty collection! The Nykaa cream formula is quite nice, most shades applied opaque with single coat (only some of the lighter colors needed two coats for full opacity) and they have a nice cream finish with a quick dry formula. They stay well on my nails for 5-6 days without chipping.

Price : Rs 179 for 9 ml | Buy online at Nykaa.

Nykaa Nails - Floral Carnival Collection

Nykaa Nails – Floral Carnival Collection

Nykaa Nails - Floral Carnival Collection

Nykaa Nails – Floral Carnival Collection

Watch my video below for individual swatches and shade names –

Which of these shades would you like to try out?

Share your comments below!

1. November 4, 2016 / 5:30 am

The first one is super pretty.

2. November 4, 2016 / 12:40 pm

I loved all the pinks and oranges … Nykaa floral collection is so tempting . … <3

3. November 4, 2016 / 2:09 pm

Lovely lovely lovely..that is all what I can say..😊😊..I like the Rose Rouge, Arabian Night Rose and Regal Peony the most..😊😊
    Want to grab them all..thank u dear Ankita for showing us all the colors in detail..😊😊

4. November 4, 2016 / 4:28 pm

All shades are awesome but love the orange one most. Nice collection gonna try this out.

5. November 4, 2016 / 9:51 pm

i find your swatching videos and posts so useful especially when i’m trying to buy something that’s only available online πŸ™‚ i really liked the look of dusky azalea and rouge rose

• Ankita Srivastava
      November 5, 2016 / 12:40 am

Thanks! I really like these two as well from this bunch.

6. November 5, 2016 / 12:56 pm

I loved the shades and your video was of great help . Ordering few shades now

7. November 6, 2016 / 12:44 pm

A collection where I cant pick my fav πŸ˜€

8. November 7, 2016 / 4:53 pm

Beautiful shades .. Nykaa is really bringing their A game when it comes to Nail paints

9. Manisha
    November 8, 2016 / 9:44 am

Quite Lovely. I have just ordered the coral pink one for myself and it’s a very pretty shade. Hey Ankita, btw wanted to bring to your notice some websites are using your photo for the click-bait again for advertisements, and this time with a fake name and identity. One of such websites I came across was fitmom-daily.com. Your name was showing there as Neha Pawan from Hyderabad.
    I can send you the screenshot I have.