What’s in my Shower | Bath, Body & Hair

Hi everyone! Since I recently did haircare and skincare routine videos, I thought it would be fun to show you the bath & body products I’m using at the moment. While Moroccanoil and Schwarzkopf continue to keep my hair under control, for the body I’ve been trying out the Country Rose range from Nykaa. The Body Shop Bath Gloves are the perfect companion for any shower gel and keep the skin well exfoliated and smooth. And for a little extra TLC for the feet, I’ve been using the Kama Ayurveda Foot Scrub. Hope you enjoy the video!

Products mentioned in this video :

Nykaa Country Rose Shower Gel

Kama Ayurveda Foot Scrub

Forest Essentials Organic Fruit Scrub

Morocconoil Smoothing Shampoo

Morocconoil Smoothing Conditioner

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Fibre Force Fortifier Treatment

Nykaa Country Rose Body Lotion

Nykaa Country Rose Fragrance Mist

Nykaa Country Rose Combo Kit

Nykaa Country Rose Combo : Body Lotion + Shower Gel

Nykaa Rose Combo : Fragrance Mist + Shower Gel

What's in my shower - bath, body and hair care products

What’s in my shower – bath, body and hair care products

1. Vidya
    September 6, 2016 / 7:36 pm

Was waiting for the bath and body care for long…
    Wow thank you ankita for this…
    Seriously beautiful productsâ˜ș😊…
    And looking good in this video

2. September 6, 2016 / 8:16 pm

Nice products…Nykaa rose collection seems pretty nice…Planning to get it..:):)

3. Roshni Gokani
    September 6, 2016 / 11:43 pm

Hi Ankita,
    How is the Nykaa rose range? I so want to try it out but only if it doesnt contain artificial fragrance.

4. September 7, 2016 / 2:35 pm

nice video. i’ve just tried nail paints from nykaa and those are great.

5. September 7, 2016 / 6:41 pm

I was looking forward to get the Kama Ayurveda Foot Scrub. Thanks for the review.

6. September 7, 2016 / 8:39 pm

Nice video. I love the FE fruit face scrub. Need to try the Kama Ayurveda Foot Scrub.

7. September 7, 2016 / 10:50 pm

It was fun learning about your favorite bath products! That foot scrub sounds lovely- I can see why you would want to use it as a full body scrub.

8. Amy
    September 7, 2016 / 11:51 pm

Hi Ankita,
    This is unrelated, but I have seen your pics on an online ad on several websites/blogs, including yours, endorsing a skin whitening treatment. It sounded phony, hence I clicked the link and it shows what looks like your pics with the name Neha Pawan

Here is the link for your reference:

Do check it out. It definitely seems like someone is misusing your pics.

9. September 10, 2016 / 2:21 pm

Nice .. i am eyeing on nykaa rose collection

10. Shreya
    October 2, 2016 / 7:41 pm

hello!
    can i please know which lipstick are you wearing?

• Ankita Srivastava