Hi everyone! Wish you all a very happy Rakshabandhan! Today I created this festive Indian makeup look using deep chocolate and wine tones. I had a couple of new products to try out (items I picked up from the Nykaa Freedom sale) and thought of doing a dramatic traditional look. I created a soft smoky eye using the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice palette and finished out the eye look with an ultra glamorous pair of lashes. For the cheeks, I kept it simple a neutral, bronzy blush and completed the look with a matte wine lip using the LA Girl Flat Matte Pigment Gloss.
Products used for this look :
- L.A Girl PRO Prep HD Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation : Cashew
- MAC NC35 Concealer
- Bharat & Dorris Loose Powder : 04
- Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette
- Sugar Heavy Duty Kohl
- Freedom Brow Pomade : Ash Brown
- False Lashes from Amazon (buy online)
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara
- NYX HD Blush : Glow
- Makeup Revolution PRO Illuminate
- L.A Girl Flat Matte Pigment Gloss : Backstage
- Earrings from Amazon (buy online)
What do you think of this look?
Let me know your comments below!