Hi everyone! I’ve been loving brighter pink lips lately, especially paired with neutral tan or peachy eyes so I thought I would do a tutorial for this look. In this video, I’ve used a bright pink lipstick from Lakme (love the matte lip tints!) to create a festive look. Hope you enjoy the video!
Products used in this video :
1. Guerlain Meteorites Primer
2. Clinique Even Better Concealer – Orange Brightener
3. MAC Matchmaster Foundation 3.0
4. MAC Paint Pot – Soft Ochre
5. Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
6. Bharat & Dorris Matte Eyeshadow – 115
7. Studio West Crystal Eyeshadow Trio – Goldmine
8. ColourPop Eyeshadow – Sequin
9. MAC Pigment – Tan
10. Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner
11. Sugar Twist & Shout Waterproof Kajal – Black Velvet
12. Shiseido Brow Styling Kit
13. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara
14. Model Rock Lashes #43S
15. theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
16. Chambor Mono Blush – Candy Rose
17. theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
18. theBalm Betty Lou Manizer
19. Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Tint – Pink Fantasy
What do you think of this look?
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel for more beauty videos.