Best Matte Lipsticks under Rs 1000 + Sale Alert!

Hi everyone! Matte lipsticks are a big trend and I love the polished & clean look they give to the lips. I’ve partnered with Nykaa.com to share with you some of my favorite matte lipsticks in the Indian market. All these lipsticks are under Rs 1000 and there are some fabulous shades there – both for everyday wear and special occasions. Hope you enjoy the video! Don’t forget to check out the Nykaa Rainbow Sale for some fabulous discounts!

Best Matte Lipsticks in India

Best Matte Lipsticks in India

1. kristina
    June 17, 2016 / 11:35 pm

this is really very helpful Ankita

2. kristina
    June 17, 2016 / 11:36 pm

thank you so much Ankita .Ankita can you tell me a good moisturizer for dry skin and that i can wear under my foundation which doesnot melt off my foundation and which concealer is best for dry skin and for blemishes, scaring. Maybelline fit me or mac pro long wear and which foundation is best for full coverage Revlon colorstay or estee lauder double wear BECOZ I HAVE AN INTERVIEW can you tell me this step by step moisturizer, foundation, concealer

• Ankita Srivastava
      June 18, 2016 / 12:32 am

Hi Kristina, you can use the Olay Total Effects Light weight anti-ageing moisturizer under foundation. For concealer, you can use Maybelline Fit Me on areas of dryness and MAC pro Long wear on blemishes. MAC pro longwear is high coverage so it would cover spots and blemishes. For full coverage, I personally really like the Estee Lauder Double wear but since you have dry skin, maybe mix in some moisturizer with it to suit your skin.

• kristina
        June 18, 2016 / 2:27 pm

when i can use this moisturizer after sunscreen or before and is this moisturizer Olay Total Effects 7 in one Light weight anti-ageing moisturizer i mean to say full name

• Ankita Srivastava
          June 18, 2016 / 11:45 pm

Sunscreen is the last step in skincare and should be applied after moisturizer, and before foundation.

3. kristina
    June 17, 2016 / 11:44 pm

Ankita can u tell me Revlon colorstay has a lot of chemicals

4. June 17, 2016 / 11:57 pm

Such a Droolworthy collection of my favourite kind of lipsticks!

5. June 18, 2016 / 2:11 am

Can’t say no to a sale! Lovely lipsticks.

6. Kriti
    June 18, 2016 / 3:57 am

Hello Ankita mam , I am K.Srivastava , I am 22 yrs old , currently I am having acne and extreme oiliness during regular basis as well as during the other days .My skin is sensitive. I am also tired of seeing those acne scars on my face . Suggest me anti acne routine please . I shall be really thankful to you .

• Sara
      August 23, 2016 / 12:33 am

The body shop tea tree cleanser and the body shop vitamin C moisturiser.
      These are perfect for oily sensitive skin.

7. June 18, 2016 / 12:59 pm

nice video and indeed helpful post ! Btw i have become a big fan of the Sugar matte range 🙂 all thanks to you .

8. June 18, 2016 / 1:19 pm

I love matte finish..they are easy to pull off 🙂

9. June 18, 2016 / 1:30 pm

I have watched this video and loved it. I really loved your picks and have used most of them 🙂

10. June 18, 2016 / 2:48 pm

Just saw the video Ankita, You look lovely 🙂

11. June 18, 2016 / 7:57 pm

Matte Lipsticks are my all time favorite 🙂

12. madhusinha
    June 19, 2016 / 12:14 am

Love the shades you mentioned, very tempting sale….

13. June 19, 2016 / 10:27 am

Great compilation . I love the sugar one a lot.

14. Shaf
    June 19, 2016 / 5:53 pm

Hi Ankita, can you please tell me if Faces 'Just Looking' and colorbar creme touch "Nude Coral' are similar?
    Thank you.

• Ankita Srivastava
      June 23, 2016 / 9:02 pm

Hi Shaf, Faces Just Looking is earthier, more neutral, while Colorbar Nude Coral is just as the name says – a nude coral color.

15. kalpana8984
    June 19, 2016 / 6:09 pm

I just loved the video Ankita, very nice compilation m definitely going to pick 2-3 as per ur list 😊😊😊 n I liked the video so much that I played it 2-3 times , haha !!! Please keep doing such videos in the future as well, Love all ur videos !!!

16. payal singh
    June 20, 2016 / 2:26 am

please show the vedio for heavy party makeup by using MAC products.

17. payal singh
    June 20, 2016 / 2:34 am

plz tell me which primer would be best for me .i have acne pore in my face with oily skin at t zone especiallywith medium tone skin colour. NYX pore filler or MAC or loreal base magque. iwant a pore free smooth finish .

• Sara
      August 24, 2016 / 1:36 am

Loreal base magique or Revlon photoready primer

18. June 20, 2016 / 9:28 am

Great compilation as always 🙂

19. Ishita
    June 25, 2016 / 2:33 pm

Hi ankita! I'm 21 years old.. And I really wanna try red lipstick but I look " UGLY"when I wear red lipstick
    And my parents think that it's not appropriate for a woman to wear red lipstick before marriage :/
    I tried it once and I still remember the embarrassment I faced coz of it :/
    I guess I look a little Immature whenever I try red lipstick 🙁
    Can you please give any suggestion on how to look sophisticated in red lipstick??
    I really need it 🙁