I love warm tones in my makeup and there’s no better time than summer to bring out those peaches, corals and earthy brick tones. Today’s makeup look is inspired by one of my favorite eye shadows – Makeup Geek Cosmopolitan, which is a gorgeous golden coral color with a pearl finish. I’ve used it to create a soft warm eye which I then paired with a bronzed coral cheek and a warm terracotta lip! I love how this look turned out. Read on to see the full list of products used for this look.
Products used for the eyes :
- Makeup Geek eye shadow – Frappe (used as a base on the lid and in the crease)
- Makeup Geek eye shadow – Cosmopolitan (all over the lid, lower lash line)
- Makeup Geek eye shadow – Flamethrower (outer lid)
- Makeup Geek eye shadow – Cocoa Bear (crease)
- theBalm Mary Lou Manizer (inner corner)
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Artist Eye Liner
- Natio Brow Kit
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Volume Mascara
- Japanese drugstore false lashes
Products used for the face :
- MAC Strobe Cream (mixed with foundation)
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation – Barcelona
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – NC42
- Clinique Blended Face Powder – 03
- Shiseido Bronzer – 03 Dark
- Maybelline Color Show Blush – 03
- theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
Products used for the lips :
- Lakme 9-to-5 Lip Liner – Brick Rose
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick – Bumble
Hope you liked this look!
Let me know your comments below!