Top 5 Sunscreens for Indian Summer

Hi everyone!

The Indian Summers can be very harsh on the skin and sunscreen is a must-have in everyone’s beauty routine. A sunscreen not only prevents tanning and burning of the skin but it helps prevent photo ageing as well. I teamed up with Nykaa.com to pick out my favorite sunscreens for the Indian summers. Hope you find my recommendations helpful!

Check out the video on the NykaaTV Channel.

All I need for a morning jog - Sunscreen and my sketchers!

Sunscreen picks!

Do share your favorite sunscreens in the comments section!

For more beauty videos, Subscribe to the NykaaTV channel here.

1. April 19, 2016 / 7:27 pm

Chemical Sunscreens never work for me. I always try to go for physical sunscreens. My fav being Clinique city block!
    Top looks super adorable 🙂

2. April 19, 2016 / 7:33 pm

Hey you look so chic in the video thumbnail! Gonna be seeing it now!

3. April 19, 2016 / 8:02 pm

I love the Neutrogena one, I’ve been using it forever but I want branch out and try something else!

4. nivi
    April 19, 2016 / 8:10 pm

hi ankita,
    plz recommend me a sunscreen for my oily to combination skin.previously i hav used sunscreens from neutrogena and lotus.these caused me breakouts and increased oil secretion.plz help me out.

5. April 19, 2016 / 9:13 pm

I always go for light sunscreens all the year round but prefer medicated one in these extreme summer months, will try picking one from these next time and Ankita you look gorgeous in the click.

6. madhusinha
    April 19, 2016 / 9:25 pm

I'm in love with the Neutrogena nd shahnaj Hussain sunscreens for a while, I think its time to give the lighter ones a try as both Neutrogena nd shanaj Hussain ones r too heavy formula.

7. April 19, 2016 / 10:22 pm

Lotus matte gel is my all time favourite. It’s formula is amazing for oily skin 🙂

8. Tina
    April 19, 2016 / 11:09 pm

Hi Ankita,

Any recommendations for sunscreen sprays? I go trekking frequently and it is a bit awkward to rub sunscreen cream/lotion while walking.
    Also, what is the nail paint you are wearing in the video? So summery and beautiful!
    Thanks!

9. arja
    April 20, 2016 / 10:16 am

I really liked the Neutrogena dry touch sunscreen , but it is too heavy for my sensitive skins and it gave me breakouts. So I am currently without any sunscreen 🙁 Let me watch the video and see if I can pick up a high end one.

10. arja
    April 20, 2016 / 10:17 am

*skin (typo) :/

11. arja
    April 20, 2016 / 10:26 am

I thought the La Roche Posay Anthelios one would definitely be in the list! 😛 But I like that you chose affordable products for the most part <3

12. April 20, 2016 / 11:52 am

Love the sequin collar top you are wearing! I have used Neutrogena ones but I have hardly found any difference.
    Now I depend totally on natural sunscreen oils I DIY. They assure me that I am not soaking up unwanted stuff. Thanks for sharing Ankita 🙂

13. April 20, 2016 / 12:53 pm

wow u look gorgeous! Loved your picks.

14. April 20, 2016 / 3:09 pm

Absolutely love how you are looking.My favourite Sunscreen is the Bioderma Photoderm with SPF 50

15. April 20, 2016 / 8:09 pm

avene thermal spring water is my summer essential… now will have to try this one !

16. April 22, 2016 / 11:14 am

I have tried only Neutrogena from this list, but I can say for a fact that I love it. I have been using this for years and it is totally amazing.