Beauty Chat : How many lip products do you keep in your handbag?

I typically keep 2-3 lip products in my handbag. I keep at least 1 lip balm, 1 neutral color (a pinky brown shade that can be worn anywhere) and the lip color I’m wearing that day for touch-ups. I used to carry much more but I’ve narrowed it down to only the products I really need and it saves up a lot of space!

Back to MAC Lipstick Picks

How many lipsticks do you keep in your handbag?

How many lip products do you carry?

Share your answer in the comments below!

1. April 5, 2016 / 1:36 pm

I always have a lip balm and currently carrying the Maybelline baby lips in Melon mania and one rosy brown lipstick and my current love is the Revlon soft rose as everyday wear color

2. April 5, 2016 / 1:37 pm

I also used to keep so many lipsticks in my pouch but now I carry only one everyday nude, one lip pencil and one lip balm.

3. Nandha14
    April 5, 2016 / 2:06 pm

Which is your fav pinky Brown shade?

4. mangali
    April 5, 2016 / 2:34 pm

Nevia essential care lip balm is a staple in my handbag ! Also I keep MAC taupe as a browninsh nude shade.

5. madhusinha
    April 5, 2016 / 2:38 pm

I always carry a lip balm, a nude lipstick(pinkish browns mostly) nd a neutral gloss. My current favorites r eos lip balm( coconut flavoured) nd Revlon's sultry matte lip crayon.

6. Jayita
    April 5, 2016 / 2:52 pm

I have currently 2 nude lipsticks, 1 baby lips and 1 nyx gloss. T

7. April 5, 2016 / 3:01 pm

I keep a lot of lip products in my daily bag – 1-2 that I want to test, 2 lip balms- clear & tinted, 1 pinky-brown like you (sutiable for all occasions )

8. Ankita
    April 5, 2016 / 3:41 pm

hey..please do a video on ur lipstick collection..

9. April 5, 2016 / 4:00 pm

4 lip products : 1 lip balm, 2 lipstick ( one day time wear and one for the night ) and one gloss. The lipstick colors keeps on changing based on my mood.

10. April 5, 2016 / 4:51 pm

I carry a lip balm and a neutral color just like you 🙂

April 5, 2016 / 4:56 pm

right now i have 3 lip balms, 2 lipsticks in my hand bag

April 5, 2016 / 4:58 pm

i have fragrance free uriage lip balm, sweet rose lip balm by Seasoul cosmetics, Kronokare peppermint lip balm , Sugar breaking bare & Holly golightly lip crayon..

13. April 5, 2016 / 8:42 pm

Even I used to carry a lot of lipstick. Now one tinted lipbalm and a lipstick that I am wearing that day !!

14. April 5, 2016 / 9:55 pm

Nice topic! I generally carry Burt’s Bees lip balm and the lipstick I wear on that day 🙂

15. April 5, 2016 / 11:26 pm

I usually carry lip balms but for special occasions I keep a shade or two for touch ups.

16. April 6, 2016 / 1:49 am

I do the same! One lip balm, one neutral shade lipstick and the one I am wearing that day!

17. April 6, 2016 / 9:39 am

i carry so many lipsticks and end up using the same one over and over again…

18. April 6, 2016 / 10:17 am

I just carry one lipstick with me.
    Ankita, you have an amazing photographic sense that I really admire.

19. April 6, 2016 / 10:21 am

These days, I carry around 5-6 lip products in my bag. Most of them are Matt finish lipsticks or liquid lipsticks (As I love matt look). 1 or 2 cream finish as a backup for my dried lips.

20. April 6, 2016 / 10:22 am

2 products…one lip balm maybelline one and one lipstick
    I agree you click some amazing pics… 🙂

21. April 6, 2016 / 12:28 pm

I keep a lip balm and the lipstick I am wearing on that particular day. 🙂

22. April 6, 2016 / 2:53 pm

I usually keep two lip products , 1 lip balm and the color I am wearing

23. Shivanki
    April 6, 2016 / 4:46 pm

I generally keep 2-3 shades of lipstick in my hand bag. One light red shade that compliments my complection for daily use, one pink for coating in case lipstick fades and last one my favourite tangerie shade by lakme pout as i am on travel most of the times so it is used for parties. 🙂

24. deeptika
    April 7, 2016 / 9:05 am

Hi Ankita ! i carry a Lakme lip love lip balm as per the shade of dress i am wearing and the lipstick i wore that day and one lip liner (matching one)..

25. Rachel R.
    April 7, 2016 / 11:53 am

I used to be terrible about letting lipstick accumulate in my purse. Now, I try to keep it to a lipbalm or two, and whatever lipliner and lipstick I’m using for the day.

26. April 7, 2016 / 12:01 pm

Loving your Beauty Chat posts Ankita! I just keep a tinted lip balm in my handbag actually 🙂

27. HH
    April 8, 2016 / 3:21 pm

Hi,

Could you please mention the names of these four lipsticks you’ve shown in this post. Thanks.

28. Aging Ophelia
    April 8, 2016 / 10:12 pm

An embarrassing amount– usually seven or eight, but once I pulled out nine products while searching for the “right” one to lend my Mom at a restaurant. Always a lip balm, an all-purpose gloss, neutral liner, and then the gloss & lipstick/s I’m wearing at the time, plus often a couple from days before, or a color I might switch to later, if I feel like it.
    Along with a powder compact, concealer, hand mirror, inner & outer rim eyeliners, some all-over face color, and of course, mascara. Sometimes brow pencil too.

29. Deejay
    April 12, 2016 / 8:46 am

Hi Ankita, are the lipstick shades available in India different in US even if they are of the same brand and same shade code/ name?

• April 19, 2016 / 6:50 pm

Hi Deejay, I'm sorry I don't know about that.