Fun Saturdays Vol.87 : 5 Random Things

The Body Shop Spa of the World - Thai Lemongrass Massage Oil

The Body Shop Spa of the World – Thai Lemongrass Massage Oil

1. Are you wearing any makeup today?

I’m testing out a few new products from the Chambor Orosa range and a new eye shadow palette from Freedom. Reviews coming soon!

2. Do you like body oils?

I love fragranced body oils and my current favorites are the ones from the Spa of the World range by The Body Shop!

3. What are you using for makeup removal currently?

I’m using the Avene Micellar Lotion which I find very gentle and soothing on my skin. I also have a cleansing oil from L’Oreal which I use on days I’m wearing heavy makeup and an oil cleanse is needed.

4. Have you ever baked a cake?

Yes, a couple of times! Last month I baked one (from a Betty Crocker mix) for my husband’s birthday and it turned out really well. I’ve baked some from scratch as well though never with fantastic results.

5. How did you spend your Saturday evening this weekend?

We watched the Indo-Pak cricket match and it was great!

[note color=”#FFEACA”]Β I tag all of you to answer the questions in this post :

1. Are you wearing any makeup today?

2. Do you like body oils?

3. What are you using for makeup removal currently?

4. Have you ever baked a cake?

5. How did you spend your Saturday evening this weekend?Β

You need not answer all 5, answer as many as you like! I look forward to reading your replies.

Have a great weekend everyone!Β πŸ™‚ [/note]

Share:

1. Dollie
    March 20, 2016 / 9:47 am

I'm commenting on your random Saturdays post after ages!!! Here goes:
    1) I still have makeup on from last night coz i was too exhausted to cleanse πŸ™
    2) I love body oils and like you, love the TBS Monoi oil.. Smells so good and gets absorbed easily. Also like the Ananda one.
    3) Using the TBS Chamomile Oil for removing makeup. Or sometimes the Avene Micellar Water.
    4) Baked a cake? No way!
    5) Saturday evening was spent running with hubby for the Adidas launch after which we took kids out with friends to watch the match. And India won πŸ™‚

2. March 20, 2016 / 10:23 am

1. Are you wearing any makeup today?
    Yes! I have been loving Hourglass blushes so that with a matching lipstick and concealer of course!

2. Do you like body oils?
    No not particularly. I stick to moisturisers

3. What are you using for makeup removal currently?
    Bioderma and Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil

4. Have you ever baked a cake?
    Hundreds of time! I make good chocolate cakes!

5. How did you spend your Saturday evening this weekend?
    Mini spa sesh with Oskia Renaisaance Mask and MV organic Rose Plus Booster oil and a little facial massage with my fingers! So good!

3. Sagarika Kumar
    March 20, 2016 / 10:32 am

1.No not wearing any wearing any makeup.
    2.Not a big fan of body oils since its summer and very hot here in Mumbai.
    3.I like using Bioderma Micellar Water its the best.
    4.I tried to ages back but it turned out horrible.
    5.Ind-Pak Match of course

4. madhusinha
    March 20, 2016 / 12:00 pm

1. Yep, loving Sheseido white lucent foundation nd Maybelline creamy matte Madly Magenta.
    2. I love floral scented body oils, current favourite is rose scented oil from Ananta nd Imli street.
    3. Biotique almond oil nd Bella Jardin olive makeup removers.
    4. Yes many times.
    5. Of course it's Indian vs Pakistan match, though my daughter made me watch doraemon in between.

5. March 20, 2016 / 12:12 pm

1. Are you wearing any makeup today?
    Yes! I wore mascara, lipstick from Sephora and concealer from Dior.
    2. Do you like body oils?
    I love body oils . My fav being Forest Essentials Rose body oil & Caudalie Divine Oil
    3. What are you using for makeup removal currently?
    I was using Clinique Take the day off cleansing milk but am gonna switch to Bioderma H2O
    4. Have you ever baked a cake?

Many times.. I make awesome chocolate brownie cake
    5. How did you spend your Saturday evening this weekend?

Went for a lunch with a friend. It was really refreshing after a long time.

6. March 20, 2016 / 9:33 pm

Even I am using Avene Micellar Lotion these days…also I love fragranced body oils…. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

March 21, 2016 / 11:04 am

Hi good morning… reading fun saturdays post on working mondays…

March 21, 2016 / 11:32 am

1. maybelline colossal eyeline, Seasoul lip butter Rose & sugar matte as hell lip crayon Holly golightly. 2. i love body oils.. i regularly apply oils on my body in winters normally sesame oil & almond oil for face… 3. i am using FE purifying soya milk delicate facial cleanser, 4. yea i have baked cake many a times.. well yesterday i tried gujiya for the first time & tastes really good.. 5. well on saturday i was busy in cooking dinner for the guests and there were near about 9-10 people..

9. March 21, 2016 / 11:58 am

Hi Ankita.
    1. No I am not wearing any makeup today. Just taking rest in my pajamas
    2. I have never tried body oils.
    3. I am using maybelline makeup remover right now
    4.Yeah I have baked cakes several times. My hubby loves chocolates cakes and muffins πŸ™‚
    5. I spent it relaxed at home watching “The notebook” movie. I love catching up my old favourite movies on weekend. It’s kind of stress buster for me πŸ™‚

10. March 21, 2016 / 4:54 pm

1.yes – my basic everyday makeup
    2. I like the neutrogena body oil, but I’m not using it currently.
    3. Bioderma πŸ™‚
    4. Nope, I have not πŸ™ I would love to though, I’m a mess in the kitchen
    5. I took alot of photographs for future posts on my blog, then went out for a wholesome meal on sunday. It was nice πŸ™‚

11. March 21, 2016 / 6:14 pm

1. Are you wearing any makeup today?
    2. Do you like body oils?
    3. What are you using for makeup removal currently?
    Coconut oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil
    4. Have you ever baked a cake?
    5. How did you spend your Saturday evening this weekend?
    Sitting at home watching movie marathon. πŸ™‚