Beauty Chat : What’s your favorite face mist?

Forest Essentials Pure Rosewater Facial Toning Mist

Forest Essentials Pure Rosewater Facial Toning Mist

I love using face mists in my skincare as well as makeup routine. I’ve tried several over the years and my absolute favorite is the Forest Essentials Pure Rosewater Face Mist (Rs 1075). I love the gentle rose scent and how it hydrates and softens my skin!

What’s your favorite face mist?

Share your comments below!

1. March 8, 2016 / 10:59 pm

I’ve only tried la roche posay thermal spring water and it’s amazing 🙂

• March 9, 2016 / 11:27 pm

Its fantastic! I keep a giant bottle of it on my skincare shelf.

2. March 9, 2016 / 10:37 am

I don’t use it often but I do like the Avene Thermal Water, very refreshing.

• March 9, 2016 / 11:34 pm

I've used that too and the small bottle is great for travel!

3. March 9, 2016 / 11:38 am

I am currently enjoying the Kama Ayurveda Pure Rosewater both as a toner and a facial mist!

• March 9, 2016 / 11:27 pm

I've used that in the past and its lovely as well!

4. Pavitra Iyer
    March 9, 2016 / 12:10 pm

I am currently using the Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver water. I am in love with its earthy scent and freshness!

• March 9, 2016 / 11:28 pm

It sounds so fresh, thanks for the recommendation!

5. March 9, 2016 / 12:25 pm

I have tried a facial mist so far.. might go for it this summer

• March 9, 2016 / 11:28 pm

Do try it in the summer. You can even keep it in the fridge so it stays cool!

6. March 9, 2016 / 1:30 pm

Hi Ankita and All, There are some beauty products that I always found in the category of “not-really-required” and facial mists have been one of them. However, I am kinda catching up on this trend and would love to use every once in a while.

I would love to know the best time when youguys like to use facial mists.

Thanks. Love.

• March 9, 2016 / 11:31 pm

Hi Jiya, I used to share the same thought but with regular use, I've noticed that its not just fancy water in a bottle 🙂 I use them in several ways – to moisten the skin before I apply foundation, to settle my makeup after I finish the makeup (takes away the powderiness and gives the skin a fresh, healthy look), to prep the skin before moisturizer (basically as a toner) and lastly, to refresh the skin throughout the day – this prevents my skin from getting dry or too oily by keeping it balanced and after 10-12 hours of having foundation on, you can definitely see a difference if you've been spritzing face mist every few hours!

7. March 9, 2016 / 1:36 pm

I don’t necessarily use a facial mist regularly but I love the ZA one for days my skin feels very dehydrated.

8. March 9, 2016 / 4:55 pm

I have started using Thermal Spring waters from various brands like Avene, Vichy etc and loving how it feels on my skin 🙂

• March 9, 2016 / 11:35 pm

They feel very soothing, don't they? 🙂

9. March 9, 2016 / 5:11 pm

I use DIY face mist with rose hydrosol and distilled water!

• March 9, 2016 / 11:35 pm

Hi Ankita, where do you get rose hydrosol from?

10. March 9, 2016 / 6:45 pm

I love using facial mists, but I make them my self. I have tried rose water facial mist and now using green tea facial mist. Both are amazing!

• March 9, 2016 / 11:31 pm

Lovely! How do you prepare them?

11. March 9, 2016 / 7:06 pm

I wasnot really into face mist, recently I started using the Kama Rose one and I am liking it. Very refreshing for summers 🙂

• March 9, 2016 / 11:36 pm

Its great! And they have a small size too which is perfect for the handbag!

12. March 9, 2016 / 7:56 pm

I have also tried many but my favorite till date is the Caudalie grape water, it hydrates and lends a glow to my skin, it is slightly costly but worth especially for the harsh European winters.

• March 9, 2016 / 11:32 pm

Caudalie is amazing! I wish it was available in India.

13. madhusinha
    March 9, 2016 / 9:19 pm

Love my kama ayurveda pure rose water mist…

14. March 10, 2016 / 1:12 am

I am currently loving Za hydrating mist, Kaya Refining Mist. My favorite stuff in summer.

15. March 10, 2016 / 11:26 am

I thought facial mists are not that important but after your elaboration on that I really want to include it in my regime now.

Ankita can you please do a video on everyday skincare essentials including all your favorite products you use daily as your skin care. I have oily skin and i want to follow skin care regime religiously now.

16. March 10, 2016 / 11:30 am

Ankita can you please do a post on everyday skincare essentials including all your favorite products you use daily as your skin care. I have oily skin and i want to follow skin care regime religiously now.

March 10, 2016 / 1:07 pm

My all time favorite facial mist is Green tea & tea tree essential oil facial mist.. is handmade and costs very economical..

March 10, 2016 / 1:11 pm

some other facial mists that i really like & love to buy again & again are.. Thermal Spa Water (heals my rashes), Kama Ayurveda Rose Water (best rose water ever really tightens the facial pores), Forest Essentials Panchpushp toner (currently out of stock everywhere due to non availability of some herbs) all these are winners.. once i bought Oriflame rose water that was a failure i really through the entire rose water in my sink harsh & irritating smell..

19. Sagarika
    March 10, 2016 / 11:23 pm

I love using thermal spa waters have tried la roche posay,avene,vichy loved them all.Also the Kama Ayurveda rose water is very nice.

20. March 11, 2016 / 3:16 pm