After my previous One Brand Tutorial video, many of you had requested a Maybelline tutorial so a few days back, I filmed a bright lip look using Maybelline products. I’ve been loving some of their new launches and I’ve used a few of those in this video. Hope you enjoy the tutorial! Let me know what other brands you’d like to see on my channel in the this series.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE to receives updates.
Products used in this video –
1. Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation : 310 Sun Beige (Buy at Amazon.in)
2. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer : 25 Medium (Buy at Amazon.in)
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer : Honey (Buy at Amazon.in)
4. Maybelline Fit Me! Powder : 310 Sun Beige (Buy at Amazon.in)
5. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
6. Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper : Brown (Buy at Amazon.in)
7. Maybelline the Nudes Eye shadow Palette (Buy at Amazon.in)
8. Maybelline Hyper Matte Liquid Eyeliner (Buy at Amazon.in)
9. Maybelline Lip Gradation : Fuchsia and Orange (Buy at Amazon.in)
10. Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara (Buy at Amazon.in)
Lenses : Aryan 3-tone Hazel Lenses
Lashes : Model Rock Lashes #43S (bought online from madamemadeline.com)
Nail Polish : Maybelline SuperStay Gel Nail Color ‘Rose Salsa’