Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation, Concealer, Powder : First Impressions + FOTD

Maybelline India launched the Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation along with the concealer, compact and blushes from the same range earlier this year. I’ve been testing out the products since the past few days and here are my initial thoughts on the products. You can buy these online at Amazon.in.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Concealer, Powder

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Concealer, Powder

Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation (Rs 525)

It comes in a square glass bottle which looks nice and classy but a pump would have a good choice. The formula is slightly on the thicker side but blends beautifully into the skin. It gives medium coverage which is buildable but not quite full coverage. It has a soft, natural looking satin finish (not dry matte) and it seems to soften the look of pores and imperfections. It wears well for 9-10 hours with at least one necessary powder blot required halfway through the day. It doesn’t have great oil control but doesn’t make the skin greasy either. I find the shine on the T-zone quite controllable through the day. I love how it gives a natural yet very even and flawless look to the skin. The only downside is that is oxidises a bit after 4-5 hours of wear. Available in 6 shades (in India), I like to mix the 2 medium shades 230 Natural Buff and 310 Sun Beige to get my perfect shade.

Currently at 20% off on Amazon.in!

Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer (Rs 500)

It comes in a tube packaging with a wand applicator – great for touch-ups and for using on-the-go. The consistency is neither too runny nor too thick. It seems mildly hydrating and is very easy to blend. The coverage is about medium and the finish is very skin-like. It does get a little into the lines (like all concealers) but doesn’t get patchy or caked up in the delicate under eye area. Won’t give full cover to heavy dark circles but a good pick for daily wear. Available in 3 shades (in India), I wear the deepest shade available – Medium.

Buy online at Amazon.in.

Maybelline Fit Me! Powder (Rs 475)

Its a satiny powder containing ultra fine shimmer that adds a soft matte look to the skin. The presence of shimmer adds a satin finish to the skin without drawing attention to pores. The powder doesn’t offer great oil control and keeps my T-zone matte for about 2.5 hours or so. Not something I would recommend for very oily skin. I do like using it in the winters when my skin is more combination and less oily. Ideally best suited for normal to dry skin.

Buy online at Amazon.in.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation India

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation India

Overall, I’m loving the foundation and it works beautifully on my combination skin. The concealer is great too though I wish they had launched more shades in India to cater to all skin tones. I’m wearing the following products in the look below –

1. Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation : 230 Natural Buff mixed with 310 Sun Beige

2. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer : 25 Medium

3. Maybelline Fit Me! Powder : Sun Beige

4. NYX Blush : Amber

5. Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette (to contour)

6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick : Bronze (lightly, on the cheekbones)

7. theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Matte Lipstick : Charming

8. theBalm Nude Dude eye shadow palette

9. Sephora High Precision Liquid Eyeliner

10. Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Natural Buff + Sun Beige

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Natural Buff + Sun Beige

Have you tried the Maybelline Fit Me! range yet?

Share your comments below!

Disclaimer : Product samples sent by brand. Honest review.

1. February 16, 2016 / 8:56 pm

I’ve tried the Maybelline Fit Me foundation and concealer! I absolutely love the foundation <3 I wish they had launched more shades though 🙂

• February 17, 2016 / 2:20 am

More shades are always welcome. I think 6 shades isn't too bad. They should have definitely launched more shades for the concealer though!

2. February 16, 2016 / 9:05 pm

I really like the mascara and lipstick you’re wearing! Thanks for reviewing these three items for us. I haven’t tried the powder or concealer, but I reviewed the foundation recently. I have to mix it with moisturizer or it looks too dry on my skin! But other than that, I like it 🙂

• February 17, 2016 / 2:20 am

Great to know it works for your dry skin too!

3. February 16, 2016 / 9:29 pm

I am yet to try these products (foundation+concealer) but have not swatched it yet. Though your skin tone matches to mine so I guess I will have to buy 2 too :P. I have dewy+smooth foundation from Maybelline and I just love it. 🙂

• February 17, 2016 / 2:18 am

You could try Natural Buff. It matches my face but my neck is a little darker so I mixed Sun Beige to even out the face and neck.

4. February 16, 2016 / 9:30 pm

thanks for reviewing……..foundation sounds great 🙂

• preethi
        February 26, 2016 / 7:55 pm

hi…
        I am yet to try these products (foundation+compact). your skin tone matches to mine so can u plz suggest me foundation shade n for best summer n winter time… for reference mac nc37 to nc41 actually i hav combination oily skin … n i would like to suggest u when u make films plz do first impression n demo videos

5. February 16, 2016 / 9:41 pm

Before I talk about this post, let me tell you.. you have the best category structure. Everything is easy to find and access on your blog. I am a blogger too and honestly a lot of things to learn from you. you simply admire me always. Love your tutorial as well. Keep inspiring.. me…

Now, coming to this post, I haven’t tried Fit Me range yet but I want to try their foundation surely. Will get it soon.

Hugs!

6. February 16, 2016 / 10:39 pm

The customized foundation shade is matching really well to your own skin! I got the concealer and liking it by far 🙂 Great FOTD as always <3

• February 17, 2016 / 2:21 am

The concealer is quite nice, isn't it? I really like it for everyday wear.

7. February 17, 2016 / 12:31 am

I solely focused on your lip shade 😀

Thinking of getting the concealer.. let’s see!

• February 17, 2016 / 2:22 am

I love this lip color! Always keep it in my purse. I wish theBalm was more easily available in India, their products are fantastic!

8. February 17, 2016 / 1:56 am

I am not really impressed with any of these products. I already have the foundation and I think its just an average product. Anyways loved the look you have created!

• February 17, 2016 / 2:19 am

Ohh I'm sorry to hear the foundation didn't work that well for you. I actually really like it. Its not always easy to find great foundations in this price and shade range in India.

February 17, 2016 / 10:55 am

i also wish to try the concealer and blush from the range.. love powder blush that doesn't add shine just gives the true color..

• February 17, 2016 / 11:46 am

Hey Joo, the Fit Me blushes have more shimmer than color. I have Medium Nude and its a beige color with silver shimmer. It doesn't show up at all on my complexion.

• Joo
        February 22, 2016 / 10:15 am

ohh quite surprised to know that it contains shimmer … i thought Fit me range is matte range and perfect for summers & day time makeup .. thanks for ur reviews

February 17, 2016 / 10:57 am

choosing a foundation is the most difficult thing for me … i hope this wll not give me scaling issues on the face..

11. madhusinha
    February 17, 2016 / 12:57 pm

Nice review Ankita, I'm yet to get some of these beauties. What do u think abt the blushes?

• February 17, 2016 / 1:35 pm

Hi Madhu, I didnt like the blush. I was sent the shade Medium Nude for review and the color is basically a nude beige with silver shimmer that works neither as blush nor highlighter on my complexion.

• February 20, 2016 / 8:21 pm

Thanks for your honest opinion 🙂

12. February 17, 2016 / 3:31 pm

I heard too much about range. Thanks for sharing dear. I wanted to try concealer of this range 🙂 You look lovely as always

13. Aaheli
    February 17, 2016 / 4:39 pm

Please suggest me foundation for combination skin. I have a combination skin. In summer my t-zone gets oily and rest of the part stays normal but in winter my cheeks become very dry and it get flaky also. Specially around my mouth. Please suggest a company that will suit my skin type.

14. angelic.nidz
    February 17, 2016 / 6:08 pm

hey it sometimes happens that after I put on my foundation n stuff, the pics that I click in flash are horrible… my face looks all chalky n wrong… this happened even after I bought the exact same shade of foundation that matches my skin.. plz help!

15. angelic.nidz
    February 17, 2016 / 6:09 pm

• arja
      February 17, 2016 / 11:43 pm

Try using a foundation that is more yellow toned, a shade darker and without any ingredient like Titanium dioxide , or any kinf od sunscreen in it.

16. arja
    February 17, 2016 / 11:46 pm

My friend is all praise for this range – I think this will work best for people with less imperfections and those who just want their skin to show through. (They`ve mentioned that in their campaign.) Makeup that is not discernible is quite the rage in the West , whereas , in the Middle East , it`s more of full-on cream coverage , that they want on a daily basis. So whether one likes this foundation or not, will depend a lot on one`s individual taste and preference.

17. February 18, 2016 / 12:47 am

I have the powder from this range which I am yet to try! Nice review & You look gorgeous needless to say 🙂

18. February 18, 2016 / 7:17 am

I have been using their concealers in Medium and Sand since sometime and I absolutely love the coverage they give. I use sand over a corrector and it conceals so well. Just bought their foundation and I have to say I am so impressed 🙂 You look beautiful Ankita!

• HH
      February 19, 2016 / 11:24 pm

Hey Harman, Im planning to buy fit me concealer for dark spots. Please tell is the staying power good. Also, which corrector do you use before applying this concealer? Thanks.

19. February 18, 2016 / 9:12 pm

This was a range I was really looking forward to. But the shades selection is rather limited, especially the concealer and the compact – it’s way too light for my NC 43.5 skin tone.

20. February 20, 2016 / 12:35 am

I found this range quite interesting and really wanted to try concealer but I really cant pick it due to the shade limitations. I wish they had darker tones too. Looking forward to try the foundation though.

21. February 20, 2016 / 8:22 pm

I love the texture of the concealer, its a bummer that the Medium shade is too light for me 🙁

22. February 20, 2016 / 8:31 pm

I love this but i wish they had launched more shades 🙁

23. April 16, 2016 / 8:41 pm

Hiya,
    Comparing this with lakme absolute white intense liquid foundation – which one do you think is better?

24. july785
    April 26, 2016 / 12:35 am

Hi Ankita, I too use fitme230 but sadly I have got deep dark circles where I'm finding it hard to work with it. How much dark is the 310? Could you please swatch 230 and 310? Would it be advisory to buy 310? I was suggested to use medium shade concealer from fitme range but it's bright and not blending with 230. Could you please suggest a concealer nearby shade?

25. Pranshu
    May 20, 2016 / 12:42 pm

Hi Ankita,

I love following your videos and blog. You look very elegant.

I got this 115 ivory shade recently and found that i look more whitish and pinkish. I have a fair yellow skin tone (warm undertone). Now i am confused between 128 and 310. I feel 128 is more yellow and 310 is orange. Could you please help me out on this.

Thank you.

• Ankita Srivastava
      June 15, 2016 / 10:34 pm

Hi, 310 has an olive sort of tone and its a bit dark for my medium skin as well. Go for 128 I think since you have fair skin.

26. Drishti Bhadra
    November 21, 2016 / 4:40 pm

Hi Ankita !
    I have a fair skin with warm undertone. I am confused between shade no.310 and 220 of pressed powder.
    Can you please suggest me the correct shade?
    Really need your help.
    I think your skin is also fair with warm undertone? My skin tone matches your skin tone quite well.

• Ankita Srivastava
      January 8, 2017 / 10:51 am

I think 220 would work better for fair skin.

27. zeenat
    December 19, 2016 / 1:48 pm

i have oily t zone and dry cheeks and chin. so how should i take care of my face ? my age is 18 years . please help me to solve this problem

28. Farshana
    January 13, 2017 / 7:27 pm

Hi ankita di… what s ur skin type?

29. Meha
    February 8, 2017 / 1:36 pm

Which shade of fit me powder will go right with fit me foundation shade 115

30. Shreyasi
    February 17, 2017 / 10:35 pm

Hi Ankita ,can you please suggest which PAC liquid HD foundation shade would match shade 310 of maybelline fit me ??

31. Indira Das
    July 10, 2017 / 6:27 pm

I do not know only i am the only one who is always waiting for your new video or new post. You are my style icon, i really like you because you can manage all kind of style and all suit u always.

I have used this range of foundation and its really good.
    Thanks a lot……………