I recently helped someone out with their wedding makeup and this is the look I created for the Sangeet function. Its a blue smoky eye with a layer of gold sparkle which is perfect for any party. To keep the look balanced, I paired this eye makeup with a soft pink cheek and lip. Hope you enjoy the tutorial!
Would you like to see more Bridal tutorials? Let me know in the comments below!
Products used for this look –
1. LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer
2. MAC Black Track Gel Liner
3. Makeup Geek Eye shadows – Mocha, Frappe
4. Inglot Eye shadow – DS 483
5. Inglot Eye shadow – AMC Shine 07
6. NYX Liquid Crystal Liner – Crystal Silk
7. Lakme Absolute Ultimate Kohl
8. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – 3W2 Cashew
9. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – NC42
10. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder – NC30
11. Makeup Revolution Contour Palette
12. ColourPop Blush – Between the Sheets
13. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
14. Natio Brow Kit
15. Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel
16. Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler
17. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
18. Clinique Pop Lip Color + Primer – Plum Pop
Lenses : Aryan 3-tone Hazel Lenses
What do you think of this look?
Share your comments below!