I’ve been trying out some new products and I thought of creating an easy party makeup look, just in time for New Years! I’ve used the new L’Oreal Paris La Palette Nude in Rose for the soft peachy neutral eye makeup. For the lips, I’ve used the new Matte as Hell Lip crayon from Sugar Makeup (reviewed here).
Hope you enjoy the tutorial! Don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel for more videos.
Products used for this look :
1. Clinique Even Better Concealer : Orange Brightener
2. MAC Matchmaster Foundation : 3.0
3. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : NC42
4. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder : NC30
5. L’Oreal Paris La Palette Nude : Rose
6. Sugar Makeup Liquid Eye Liner
7. Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler
8. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
9. Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze, Brighten : Rave
10. NARS Blush : Torrid
11. Sugar Makeup Matte As Hell Crayon : Scarlett O’Hara
12. Natio Brow Kit
Lenses : Aryan Three-Tone Hazel Lenses