I’ve been trying out colored contacts from a Korean brand called O-Lens (available in India HERE) and since Green is my favorite color after soft browns, I thought I’d show you a party smoky eye look using the Jenith-3 Green lenses. Plum and Burgundy shades complement Green and hence make the color stand out more. These shades work beautifully with Indian complexions so if you’d like to start with colored lenses, I’d recommend Green lenses!
Hope you like the tutorial. Don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel HERE.
Products used for this look –
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer – Deep
2. Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Powder
3. MAC eye shadows – Folie, Antiqued, Cranberry, Carbon
4. MAC Feline Eye Kohl
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – Tawny
6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Ginger
7. NATIO Brow Kit
8. Shu Uemura eye lash curler
9. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Volume Mascara
10. Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Kit
11. Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette – Sugar & Spice
12. MAC Lip Pencil – Soar