If you’re tired of the same warm metallic eye colors and smoky eye looks, here’s a fresher, lighter look for the festive season! I’ve used a slightly cooler palette on the eyes and cheeks and tied the look together with a warm bright pink glossy lip. I personally love these kind of super glowy looks. Hope you like the tutorial!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel HERE for more beauty videos!
Products used for this look :
1. NATIO Mineral Primer
2. MAC Matchmaster Foundation 3.0
3. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC42
4. NATIO Translucent Loose Powder
5. Urban Decay NAKED eye shadow palette
6. Maybelline the Colossal Liner
7. NATIO Brow Kit
8. Shu Uemura Eye lash Curler + Heroine Long & Curl Mascara
9. L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Compact – G7 Golden Amber
10. Clinique Chubby Stick for Cheeks – Roly Poly Rosy
11. Benefit High Beam Highlighter
12. NARS Angelika Blush
13. theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter
14. Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain – Barcelona Nights
Lenses : 3 Tone Hazel Lenses from Aryan.
Outfit : Green/Pink Saree from Soch (bought 2 years back).
Earrings : Manubhai Jewellers, Mumbai.
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!