Taking a break from the softer pinks and peaches that I’ve been sporting lately, I decided to go with a cooler palette with taupe eyes and a cool deep red lip for this look. The star of this look is the rich lip color – L’Oreal Paris Moist Matte Lipstick in shade Black Cherry. Its such a stunning deep, deep red that is perfect for the cooler season. I paired this look with luminous skin, full brows, winged eye liner, lush lashes and a softly sparkling cool taupe eye.
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!
Products used for this look :
1. Makeup Studio Face Primer
2. MAC Matchmaster Foundation 3.0
3. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC42
4. Clinique Blended Face Powder – Translucent 03
5. theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer (to contour)
6. Illamasqua Powder Blush – Naked Rose
7. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (to highlight)
8. LORAC Pro Palette (Taupe and Sable for crease, Mauve all over lid)
9. Illamasqua Pure Pigment – Beguile (all over lid for shine + in the inner corner)
10. Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eye Lining Pen – Black
11. L’Oreal Paris Faux Cils Papillon Mascara
12. EyeLure Katy Perry Feline Fierce Lashes
13. L’Oreal Paris Moist Matte Lipstick – Black Cherry
14. Rimmel EyeBrow Pencil – Black/Brown
Even though the weather has hardly cooled, there is so much talk of Fall and Winter around that you can’t help feel like reaching for cooler colors and rich lip colors. This is such a gorgeous lip color, I think I’m going to get a lot of wear from this during winter!
What do you think of this look?
Share your comments below!