I was just playing around with the new Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Tints (swatched here) and created this look today. I used the Sleek Oh So Special palette for an easy neutral eye, Clinique Peach Pop blusher on the cheeks and Tangerine Touch Lip tint by Lakme on the lips. I quite like how festive this turned out, especially paired with my favorite statement earrings!
To complete the look, I used my old favorite – Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze which adds the most gorgeous golden highlight to the cheekbones! Full list of products used is mentioned below –
Products used for this look :
1. Sleek Oh So Special Palette with LORAC Eye Primer
2. Revlon Colorstay One Stroke Eye liner – Black
3. Maybelline Drama Stylist Gel Liner – Black
4. Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper – Brown
5. Colorbar Zoom & Whoosh Mascara
LENSES : O-Lens Jenith 3 Color Brown
1. Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation – Golden Medium
2. Chambor Light & Sheer Highlighter (mixed into foundation)
3. MAC Pro Correct & Conceal Palette – Medium (to conceal and contour)
4. Clinique Cheek Pop Blusher – Peach Pop
5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Bronze
1. Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Tint – Tangerine Touch
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!