July 2015 Beauty Favorites (VIDEO)

Hope you’re having a good weekend! After almost a month long gap (apologies for the delay!), I finally have a new video and its a monthly favorites. In this video, I’m talking about my favorite skincare, perfume and makeup from the past month. Do let me know your July favorites in the comments below! Also, if you have any requests for tutorials you’d like to see, please let me know in the comments section.

July 2015 Beauty Favorites

July 2015 Beauty Favorites

Products mentioned in this video :

1. Za Total Hydration Amino Mineral Gel

2. Revlon Photoready Primer (Buy here)

3. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – St.Moritz

4. Za Perfect Fit Liquid Foundation – OC30 (Buy here)

5. Revlon Cheek Highlighting Palette – Bronze Glow (Buy here)

6. Chanel Cream Blush – Revelation

7. BeautyBlender – Black

8. Heroine Long & Curl Mascara

9. Fragrance  – Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

1. Anu
    August 2, 2015 / 11:34 pm

Hi!
    Doing makeup workshop is a great idea!! But please conduct some more workshops i other cities as well apart from Mumbai 🙂

2. anna
    August 3, 2015 / 12:01 am

Love the lipstick on you !! Can u pls suggest any low budget lipstick in the same shade ?

3. aruna
    August 3, 2015 / 7:14 am

did you had braces sometime or some dental work done?I am aasking since majority of Indians do not get braces as a kid and hence crooked teeth,yours r pretty straight

also do you do anything to whiten/remove staiins on lower teeth etc

I hv a strict routine of brushiing atleast twice,even 3 times a day and flossing but lower teeth are really stained,thx to coffee,do u hv tea/coffee

4. priyaah
    August 3, 2015 / 8:44 am

Please do a video on strobing….

5. August 3, 2015 / 9:05 am

Love the video Ankita! Really want to try the Za Perfect Fit Liquid Foundation now 😀 !

6. Renu Beri
    August 3, 2015 / 10:05 am

Hi Ankita,

Really enjoyed your first video from Mumbai. Could you provide a breakdown of the make up you are wearing in this video. Its so simple and elegant. I have a formal corporate event to attend this month and i intend on wearing a Blue saree. I think this look would go perfectly with that. Thanks & Regards

7. priyaah
    August 3, 2015 / 10:16 am

My July month favourite is Clinique anti blemish foundation used with pink beauty blender, lakme eyeconic kajal green, the balm lou manizer, lakme 9 to 5 lipstick rosy Sunday..

8. dyuti
    August 3, 2015 / 11:27 am

Hi ankita…nice video. Want to know ur lipstick shade…actually it would be nice if u shoot a tutorial on the look of this july favourite video… When is ur next blog sale??

August 3, 2015 / 11:46 am

Thanks for the video… just love ur favorites for the july month… share ur makeup tutorial…

August 3, 2015 / 11:58 am

My july favorites are Just herbs Lively clean honey exfoliating face cleansing gel, Gaia Aroomas Organic Exfoliating Scrub "Mango Turmeric (ginger)" with Oats and Rice (i use it more like a facial cleanser instead of scrub , oats particles are very soft on the skin), gaia aroomas foaming body cleanser bulgarian lavender, Vanilla & Rose powder soap , Kaolin & Aloe Vera soap, Lakme rose powder soft pink, Inglot 25SS brush, Street wear spellbound lipstick (amazing & my favorite shade & just want to finish it by the end of this year , so that i can buy the similar shade in some other brand may be MAC Brick-o-la)

11. August 3, 2015 / 12:16 pm

Totally enjoyed your video dear… looking forward for more such favorites videos <3

12. August 3, 2015 / 12:29 pm

love your videos dear! m too loving Revlon primer these days!

13. madhusinha
    August 3, 2015 / 1:12 pm

First video after shifting to India,, is super cool!!! can't wait for more videos!!!!

14. August 3, 2015 / 3:07 pm

have being hearing a lot about the Za foundation.. need to try try it now .. and the Nars tinted moisturizer too 🙂

15. August 3, 2015 / 3:36 pm

Love it. Need to try Revlon Photoready Primer 🙂 You look lovely, that lipcolor is very pretty

16. August 3, 2015 / 8:48 pm

i love Dolce and Gabbana light blue too…

17. Rosy
    August 3, 2015 / 9:48 pm

Hey Ankita! Great Video! My July favourite skincare products are forest essential soundarya radiance cream and Burts Bee intense hydration mask.

18. August 3, 2015 / 10:14 pm

Beauty Blender is a favourite of mine too, since buying it, I have been using it non-stop, it is worth every penny!!

19. Nabanita
    August 3, 2015 / 10:45 pm

love the color of your lipstick.which brand u r wearing?

20. August 4, 2015 / 12:02 am

Which nail polish are you wearing Ankita? Looking gorgeous.

21. August 4, 2015 / 1:46 am

Loved the video.. your lipstick shade is so pretty!

22. August 4, 2015 / 2:06 pm

I was also planning for a primer..should i consider Revlon or Colorbar?

23. August 5, 2015 / 12:59 pm

Loved watching your vidoe, I am yet to try the za total hydration range