This is my first look post from India and most of my photography equipment has arrived so I shall resume videos soon! Today I created a warm coppery look and the name Spicy Cinnamon was inspired by the new Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm that I’m wearing here. Maybelline has launched 3 tinted variants especially for Indian women and the colors are lovely for our complexions!
I paired this subtle pinky brown lip with a simple copper eye and earthy cheeks. I’m also wearing the new Za Perfect Fit Liquid foundation here which looks really fresh and natural on the skin! I got a haircut at Jean Claude Biguine yesterday (at The Palladium Hotel in Lower Parel) and I’m loving my new do! Its shorter, bouncier, lighter and looks so much more flattering. What do you think?
Products used for this look :
1. Za Perfect Fit Liquid Foundation : OC30
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer : Ginger
3. L’Oreal Paris Infallile Powder Foundation : 225 Beige
4. Chambor Happy Hues Blusher : Coral Islands
5. Clinique Quickliner for eyes : Intense Chocolate
6. NARS eye shadow duo : Surabaya
7. Rimmel Eyebrow pencil
8. Shu Uemura Eye lash curler (this curler works magic!)
9. Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara (Japanese drugstore brand)
10. Maybelline Baby Lips Color : Spicy Cinnamon
I really like how the colors came together in this look! Have you tried the new Za liquid foundation or the Maybelline Baby Lips in the new variants? What do you think of my new hair cut? Let me know your comments below!