FOTD : Spicy Cinnamon

This is my first look post from India and most of my photography equipment has arrived so I shall resume videos soon! Today I created a warm coppery look and the name Spicy Cinnamon was inspired by the new Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm that I’m wearing here. Maybelline has launched 3 tinted variants especially for Indian women and the colors are lovely for our complexions!

I paired this subtle pinky brown lip with a simple copper eye and earthy cheeks. I’m also wearing the new Za Perfect Fit Liquid foundationΒ here which looks really fresh and natural on the skin! I got a haircut at Jean Claude Biguine yesterday (at The Palladium Hotel in Lower Parel) and I’m loving my new do! Its shorter, bouncier, lighter and looks so much more flattering. What do you think?

FOTD - Spicy Cinnamon

FOTD – Spicy Cinnamon

FOTD - Spicy Cinnamon

FOTD – Spicy Cinnamon

Products used for this look :Β

1. Za Perfect Fit Liquid Foundation : OC30

2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer : Ginger

3. L’Oreal Paris Infallile Powder Foundation : 225 Beige

4. Chambor Happy Hues Blusher : Coral Islands

5. Clinique Quickliner for eyes : Intense Chocolate

6. NARS eye shadow duo : Surabaya

7. Rimmel Eyebrow pencil

8. Shu Uemura Eye lash curler (this curler works magic!)

9. Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara (Japanese drugstore brand)

10. Maybelline Baby Lips Color : Spicy Cinnamon

FOTD - Spicy Cinnamon

FOTD – Spicy Cinnamon

FOTD - Spicy Cinnamon

FOTD – Spicy Cinnamon

I really like how the colors came together in this look! Have you tried the new Za liquid foundation or the Maybelline Baby Lips in the new variants? What do you think of my new hair cut? Let me know your comments below!

1. Arul
    July 23, 2015 / 7:19 pm

Ur just stunning.. cant take my eyes off :):) ur hair is looking very shiny and bouncy..

2. priyaah
    July 23, 2015 / 7:29 pm

Welcome back… Love your look its so fresh… Your hair is so shiny shiny… I was actually eyeing on ZA new foundation… I was Waiting for your review… Now i will get it… Yeah..

• July 23, 2015 / 10:09 pm

I'll be reviewing the foundation early next week. Stay tuned for the review!

3. July 23, 2015 / 7:38 pm

U look so pretty n super fresh. Looks like u lost some weight due to shifting chaos. Nevertheless, u look amazing as always.

• July 23, 2015 / 10:09 pm

I did lose a bit I think during the move. Thank you!

4. Girijamusician
    July 23, 2015 / 7:38 pm

Hi ankitha, nice hair cut, hey are this lip balm colours suitable for fairskin tones as well, I’m a bit scared of chocolate browns on my skin tone, please suggest

• July 23, 2015 / 7:47 pm

Its got a slight pinkish undertone and if you have some natural pink tone in your lips, the sheer brown mixes it really nicely with it!

5. July 23, 2015 / 7:40 pm

Totally loving this fresh and radiant look ! Za liquid Foundation has my favorite finish <3

6. swati
    July 23, 2015 / 7:44 pm

You are looking gorgeous. Love your look totally

7. July 23, 2015 / 7:58 pm

Yup Your hair cut is extremly flattering. Love this fresh look. I have tried Spicy Cinnoman Babylips πŸ™‚

• July 23, 2015 / 10:10 pm

Thanks! Did you like the lip balm? I like the color, was hoping it would smell of cinnamon but sadly it doesnt!

8. Geethu.
    July 23, 2015 / 8:01 pm

I think this is your best ever hair style.
    nice makeup also. waiting for your videos. your previous video was a quick one. there was no voice description.
    also expecting some last min shopping hauls and photographs from japan.
    how much is for that za foundation?

• July 23, 2015 / 10:11 pm

I'm working on the set up for filming so should be able to start next week. The foundation price is Rs 700.

9. Rosy
    July 23, 2015 / 8:10 pm

Absolutely gorgeous look! Hair cut suits you perfectly.

10. Jayalakshmiroshan
    July 23, 2015 / 8:21 pm

Nice hair cut!wat type of cut is this?

• July 23, 2015 / 10:12 pm

The stylist just added some layers. He worked according to my hair type and texture.

11. July 23, 2015 / 8:33 pm

you look lovely dear.
    The hair cut is suiting you so very well.

12. July 23, 2015 / 8:43 pm

Hi Ankita! I haven’t tried the new baby lips or the Za foudation but our haircut looks great! Suits you very well πŸ˜€

13. July 23, 2015 / 9:25 pm

You look very pretty and this hair cut also suits you well πŸ™‚

14. July 23, 2015 / 9:26 pm

u r looking very beautiful as always and ur hair is wow

15. July 23, 2015 / 9:36 pm

can we get a review on ur new Za Perfect Fit Liquid Foundation please…

• July 23, 2015 / 10:13 pm

Reviewing it early next week. Need to wear it few more times to test.

16. July 23, 2015 / 9:41 pm

your haircut looks amazing……..lovely post πŸ™‚

17. July 23, 2015 / 9:41 pm

Hey Ankita you look super duper cute πŸ™‚ I really like the idea of new place new look it gives a fresh kick to the beautiful new beginnings πŸ™‚

18. July 23, 2015 / 10:58 pm

I am not too fond of the cinnamon shade of the new baby lips but it looks absolutely flattering on you.. Would love to try the Za foundation too πŸ™‚

19. madhusinha
    July 23, 2015 / 11:01 pm

that's a quite stunning look Ankita. the title really ur look SPICY love it..
    good to see u back.

20. July 24, 2015 / 12:12 am

I like your earlier hairstyle Ankita but your hair does look gorgeous and healthy! I have the mny lipbalm in tropical punch and I love it!

21. Raji illengovan
    July 24, 2015 / 1:03 am

Hi Ankita !! Love you’re new Hairdo it looks fabulous. Love the makeup too !! Eagerly awaiting for ure videos :).

22. July 24, 2015 / 1:15 am

The shade is really pretty and looks great on you! It looks really natural and fresh

23. July 24, 2015 / 10:23 am

The shadow looks beautiful, it is a perfect warm brown that complements the lips well. Nice post as always!!

24. Meena
    July 24, 2015 / 12:15 pm

U look so fresh,young and stunning asusual..im like ur biggest fan since a long time πŸ™‚ Desperately waiting for ur video !! Hope u do soon πŸ™‚ Also plz do a review on Za Perfect fit foundation i really want to give it a try…

25. July 24, 2015 / 12:23 pm

A very warm look that flatters you…m gong to buy this shade

26. Sagarika
    July 24, 2015 / 1:53 pm

Hi Ankita u r looking really different and nice with the haircut also the look is minimal yet lovely just the way i like.U need to do a video tutorial on this look maybe with a lipstick on top

27. July 24, 2015 / 2:35 pm

You look so beautiful.. and ZA foundation seems to be good…

28. Jyo
    July 24, 2015 / 4:46 pm

U look gorgeous! I would love to see your pics with a warmer background and warmer light… The background and light from your post from japan were so lively and warm.. Waiting for your videos!

29. Anuradha Vashisht
    July 24, 2015 / 5:04 pm

Very nice ankita. Luv dis haircut on u. Looking like a true diva…. Indian one πŸ™‚

30. garry
    July 24, 2015 / 6:30 pm

Hey Ankita, I loved your haircut. I got my hair straightened 6 months back and my hair has grown really long, I wanted to get a good haircut. I will something of this kind now.

31. July 24, 2015 / 7:06 pm

i have not tried za foundation but i love ur hair…they look so bouncy and healthy!

32. Madhu
    July 24, 2015 / 9:10 pm

Hi..iam big fan of urs..very happy to know u r in India now so easy to tell us about products available in India…I have seen many videos on contouring of face but iam not getting any specific contouring palette in India in any brand so plz help me wat can I use for contouring along with brand name. Thanks

July 25, 2015 / 8:33 pm

Ur haircut is so nice… Loved it.. I wish I could get such services in Delhi too… What is the price range of such haircut??

July 25, 2015 / 8:34 pm

& I am really excited about the review of Za foundation .. Maybelline baby lips I hv tried tropical punch but didn't liked the smell a bit plasticy kind of smell…

35. Arpita
    July 25, 2015 / 11:14 pm

Hi Ankita welcome to Mumbai.. Loved ur look and new haircut. I'm waiting to read more blogs and reviews of Indian make up brands.

36. ritaagupta
    July 26, 2015 / 2:23 pm

Hi ankita need a help from you…i am a regular follower of your blog….i read your review on lakme absolute face stylist compact powder and chambor silver compact powder …I'm little confused…i have oily acne prone skin…the moment i moisturize my face it starts sweating….i don't use foundation at all …i need a compact which could help me from sweating and could add a little glow on my face…please suggest me which one is better lakme or chambor….thanks dear

• July 30, 2015 / 11:53 am

Hi Rita, its been almost 4 years back that I used the Chambor one and back then I had used very few compacts so difficult to compare because I don't really remember how it was! The Lakme one though is good! You could also try a powder foundation – they generally give better oil control. Maybelline has one called Dream Satin skin and Za also has one.

37. July 30, 2015 / 1:06 am

Wow! You look amazingly fresh even after shifting! xx

38. apeksha
    July 30, 2015 / 1:42 pm

Welcome back to India Ankita. I have also got the other to variant. looks really pretty.