NEW! Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum

Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum

Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum

Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum (Product claims) : With Revolutionary RETINO-WHITE Complex, this Powerful Serum delivers unmatched Radiance and retains Youthful Luminosity in just 7 days. Retinol Derivative reduces visible wrinkles caused by UV damage and aging, while its Breakthrough Intensive Triangle Technology improves skin’s resilience & clarity. Dramatically reduces excess melanin and signs of aging giving Radiant, Youthful & Perfect Skin.Now get best of both worlds in a single Bottle : Skin Clarity + Youth Retention!

Price : Rs 1299

Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum

Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum

I have really enjoyed using some of the Za skincare and was quite excited to try out and review the new Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum for you. The serum combines the brightening powers of the True White range and the anti-ageing properties of the Perfect Solution range to provide a 1-stop solution – a serum that brightens and helps undo the effects of photo-ageing.

The serum comes in an attractive white bottle with a fuchsia cap and the press kit I received had beautiful illustrations by artist Sharon Nayak. The serum is a runny white translucent liquid that feels light and non-greasy. It feels hydrating on the skin and leaves the face feeling smooth and plump. Unfortunately, it broke me out the first time I used it. I noticed some whiteheads in several parts of my face which could have been caused by the high alcohol content or maybe  another ingredient that didn’t agree with my skin. My skin has been sensitive lately and the stress of moving has definitely taken its toll too. I’ve decided to lay off this serum for some time and maybe give it another go after some time.

Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum

Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum

I’ll post an update once I’ve had the chance to give this another go. Have any of you tried out the Za Perfect Solution Youth Whitening Serum? Let me know your thoughts below.

1. July 3, 2015 / 9:20 am

Too bad it broke you out! Have been considering getting this but will lay off it till you post an update 🙂

2. madhusinha
    July 3, 2015 / 10:09 am

looks like a product which should go for a try…

July 3, 2015 / 10:48 am

many a times this Za serum has attracted me whenever i visit nykaa … but i dont use much products & having a habit of finishing the product completely and then i switch to other products… well this serum has alcohol in it so i ll stay away from it..

4. Renuka Koul
    July 3, 2015 / 11:37 am

I love this Serum, everyone is raving about it too. It must be the stress of moving that has made your skin imbalanced/ sensitive. I am a Za Fan, and this serum is perhaps one of their best products!

5. Neha Sharma
    July 3, 2015 / 11:40 am

Hi Ankita,

Thank you for updating us, I am currently using Za Perfect Solution Serum and I love it! The art looks so pretty, where can I get it?

6. July 3, 2015 / 12:23 pm

sad it broke you out..I already suffer from acne..I will stay away until unless i see an update here 🙂

7. July 3, 2015 / 1:06 pm

Too bad…….I think serums are not really meant for ppl with sensitive skin…even I had breakouts with the Olay anti ageing serum and Pond’s are miracle serum !!

8. Ishita
    July 3, 2015 / 1:37 pm

I think its the retinoid that broke you out.!! I am currently using their perfect solutions moisturiser and its a nice product!! But I can smell heavy dose of alcohol in it which I detest!!

9. July 3, 2015 / 1:40 pm

I have combination skin that takes some time in accommodating new skin care products.. even breaks out initially. But if a product has good efficacy I might prefer to try to.. Za perfect solution serum seems to fall in that category. Thanks for the heads up and wonderful review.

10. Shwetali
    July 3, 2015 / 3:51 pm

I have also combination skin. I have just ordered Lakme youth serum. First time I am using any serum. Let see wht happens.
    figure cross 🙂

11. July 3, 2015 / 4:58 pm

I would skip this especially after hearing from many about the break outs.

12. July 4, 2015 / 3:01 pm

this brand has worked great for me.. specially their true white range.. so that it broke you out 🙁

13. July 4, 2015 / 5:19 pm

I was going to write the review of this serum when you posts popped in my email. 🙂

Now I know why white heads started popping on my forehead. but I kept using it and my skin never felt this smooth, glowing ever in summers and monsoon. Thanks.

July 17, 2015 / 5:09 pm

No matter what are ingredients & how it works but the packaging is so attractive..

15. apeksha
    July 30, 2015 / 1:54 pm

Too bad it broke you out. Will skip this.