I’ve been playing with some new products lately and this is the look I created using the LORAC Pro Palette, NARS face and cheek products and LORAC Pro Matte lip color in Mauve. I’ve gone for a slightly contrasting look here with a warm coppery eyes, luminous pink cheeks and a cool mauve pink lip color. I’ll be reviewing the products I used for this look very soon! Let me know your comments on this look in the comments below.
Products used for this look :
1. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation – Barcelona
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Ginger
3. Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Powder – B2 Soft Honey
4. LORAC Pro Palette + LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
5. Maybelline Black Gel Liner
6. Chambor Infinite Lengths Mascara + False lashes from Japanese drugstore
7. NARS Unlawful Blush + NARS Angelika Blush (layered on the cheeks)
8. Canmake Brow Gel
9. LORAC Pro Matte Lip Color – Mauve
10. Lenses : Twinkle Eyes Grege Gray Lenses
I used the shades Taupe and Espresso in the crease and outer corner, Lt.Bronze in the inner half of the lid, Garnet on the outer half of the lid. I used a little bit of Gold in the inner corner (lower lash line), Lt.Bronze in the centre of the lower lash line and Black in the outer edge of the lower lash line.