Today I created this warm toned look using some new products I’m testing at the moment! I used the neutral palette that started the obsession with neutral palettes – Urban Decay Naked palette for the eyes to create a soft smoky gold eye. I paired it with bronzed, highlighted skin and a bright coral lip using the new Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme in shade Blush! I think the warm palette of colors makes this a very summery look!
What do you think of this look? You can see the full list of products used below.
Products used for this look :
1. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation : B60 (Review)
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer : Ginger
3. Clinique Blended Face Powder : 03 (Review)
4. theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer (Review)
5. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (Review)
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half Baked on Lid, Smog to blend Half Baked and black in the outer corner)
7. Makeup Geek eye shadows : Corrupt (matte black), Mocha (matte dark brown)
8. Maybelline Black Gel Eye Liner (Review)
9. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Liner : Brown
10. Colorbar Zoom and Whoosh Mascara (Reviewing soon)
11. Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme : Blush(Reviewing soon)
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]This lip color is really bright in person and perfect for the summer! I’ll be reviewing it soon along with 2 more shades from the Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme range! What do you think of this look? Share your comments below! [/note]