To test out a few new products today, I created this soft grey eye paired with nude pink lips. I always like the combination of cool toned eye shadows like purples and greys on the eyes while wearing a nude pink or plum lipstick. For this look, I used Makeup Geek eye shadow in Galaxy along with Maybelline Smoked Silver Colossal Kajal. For the lips, I wore a pretty plummy pink shade from Clinique’s new Pop Lip Color + Primer range – shade #14 Plum Pop (mentioned in my haul post here). For the cheeks, I only used NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Fervor to tie the look together.
What do you think of this look?Read on further for the full list of products!
Products used for this look :
1. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation : Barcelona
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer : Ginger
3. Clinique Blended Face Powder : 03
4. NARS Dual Intensity Blush : Fervor
5. Maybelline Colossal Kohl : Smoked Silver
6. Makeup Geek eye shadow : Galaxy (lid), Purely Naked (crease)
7. Chambor Infinite Lengths Mascara + Red Cherry Lashes #43
8. Clinique Pop Lip Color + Primer
9. Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact : Medium Brown
I’m really liking the Clinique Plum Pop lipstick. I’ve been wearing since the past 3 days and I love everything about it! The shade is subtle – perfect for daily wear but doesn’t wash me out. I’m also testing out the NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation for the first time today, its a very sheer foundation but gives good coverage, I’m curious to see how it fares over the course of the entire day.
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!