NEW from Colorbar : Deep Matte Lip Creme, Black Fiesta Nail Lacquer

Colorbar has launched 2 new fun products – the Deep Matte Lip Creme (I’m always excited about new lip launches!) and Black Fiesta Nail Lacquer – a matte glitter nail color range. Check out some info on both the products with the price/shade details below.

Colorbar DEEP MATTE LIP creme, INR 675

Colorbar DEEP MATTE LIP creme, INR 675

Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme has an innovative combination of ingredients that give the formula special gliding consistency to coat lips with deep colours that have a matte, yet intensely bright effect.  Choose from delicious new shades like Deep Red, Deep Lily, Deep Rose, Deep Earth, Deep Coco, Deep Rust, Deep Pink, Deep Blush, Deep Peach and Deep Rouge, which give your lips an intense colour. What’s more, these lipsticks are extremely lightweight and do not bleed. Their jellifying agents act as a great moisturiser, so they take care of your lips even as they make them look fabulous all day long.

Price : Rs 675 for 6 ml

Colorbar Black Fiesta

Colorbar Black Fiesta

Colorbar’s Black Fiesta Nail Lacquer is a next generation nail art lacquer, which fuses matte glitter particles in assorted shapes and sizes for a paint splatter effect. Play around with the fun shades of black with green, blue, black and a multi-color option to create vivid graffiti top coats. The coverage is buildable, so you can experiment with layers, use on top of other colors, or on its own to keep creating endless new forms of expression for your nails. The Colorbar Black Fiesta Nail Lacquer comes in four exciting shades – Green Holiday, a wicked splatter of green matte glitters; the very festive, Red Fete; a happy-go-luck shade Merry Blue; or many shades of joy in one bottle with Masquerade.

Price : Rs 500 for 15 ml

Products available at the following Colorbar Exclusive Outlets

Ahmedabad: Alpha One Mall

Bangalore: Garuda Mall; Phoenix Market City, Whitefield

Delhi: Khan Market; SelectCitywalk Mall, Saket; Rajouri Garden; DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj

Hyderabad: Inorbit Mall

Jalandhar: MBD Neopolis Mall

Mumbai:  Infiniti 2 Mall, Malad; Phoenix Market City, Kurla; Lokhandwala, Andheri (West); R City, Ghatkopar

Noida: The Great India Place Mall

Pune: Amanora Town centre, Hadapsar; Koregaon Park Plaza, Koregaon

1. March 24, 2015 / 12:06 pm

The lip cremes look nice, hoping to check these out on my next trip! 😀

xx Aditi

2. March 24, 2015 / 1:13 pm

I loved their deep mattes..awesone and indian equivalents to nyx soft mattes..got deep blush for myself..lovely shades with incredible texture

March 24, 2015 / 1:13 pm

Thanks for latest update..

March 24, 2015 / 1:14 pm

Well m planning to try out Deep matte lip creams… 🙂 🙂

5. March 24, 2015 / 2:34 pm

They seem interesting

6. March 24, 2015 / 3:30 pm

the black fiesta nail lacquer sounds very interesting :):)

7. poonam
    March 24, 2015 / 3:44 pm

Nice shades of lipgloss.
    Thanks for update

Waiting for the review.

How do u manage too many make up products yar. Is it really possible for you to use those many products as u are purchasing new products every time launces.

Can u pls make one VDO for how you care about your make up accessories.

And one more VDO for you daily schedule 🙂 🙂
    I would like to see how you manage your whole busy day

8. March 24, 2015 / 5:29 pm

Looking forward to buy lip creme, the shades look great.

9. March 24, 2015 / 10:41 pm

I like the nail color

10. March 24, 2015 / 10:46 pm

The shades look perfect for summer and I am loving the glittery polish 🙂 will surely get it !

11. March 25, 2015 / 10:14 am

These matte lip creams looks really great.. hopefully they shall be as good as other lip creams and not so drying.. !!

Will give them a shot! 🙂

12. March 25, 2015 / 2:50 pm

Seems like nice products. Will try Deep Matte Lip Creme

13. apeksha
    March 25, 2015 / 10:42 pm

The lip cremes look amazing! Hoping to get my hands on them.

14. apeksha
    March 25, 2015 / 10:43 pm

Thank you for the update and all the details.

15. apeksha
    March 26, 2015 / 10:32 am

Hope these soon launch at all colorbar stores.

16. March 26, 2015 / 11:36 pm

Like the fiesta ones and cant wait to try the matte lip creme

17. safa
    April 5, 2015 / 7:26 am

Hi Ankita…i am from Bangladesh…came to know about about colorbar cosmetics from your blog…i want to try my hands on few of the products of this brand….right now i am in malaysia…i cant find it here…moreover they dont take international orders….can u plz help me to get me some lipsticks,primer,bb cream etc of colorbar?….my skin is oily n we share the same skin tone….so i want to check out the stuffs as per your suggestions….thanking you in anticipation

• April 5, 2015 / 6:33 pm

Hey Safa, since I'm located in Japan now, I have to struggle to get my hands on brands like Colorbar too. Wish I could be more of help!

• safa
        April 9, 2015 / 11:07 am

its okay…btw,can you suggest a good budget friendly nude eyeliner for my waterline?…as i am in Malaysia now,if you want to try out any products,do let me know…as far as I know you,you like matte lipsticks…you should try out the lipsticks of Golden Rose brands’ velvet matte range…I am sure you will like it…

• April 9, 2015 / 1:03 pm

Hi Safa, NYX has a nude liner for the waterline. Also, the brand Deborah Milano has one (Available in select cities in India). I'm not sure if these brands are available in stores in Malaysia but you can get the NYX one online through many websites like cherryculture, nyxcosmetics.com etc. Thanks for the recommendation for the matte lipsticks, are these available online somewhere with international shipping? Would love to try them.

18. safa
    April 10, 2015 / 5:08 pm

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.I have not seen Deborah Milano products in any stores yet.I will look for it.I will try to check out the nude liner of NYX.You can take a look at this site,http://www.goldenroseusa.com/.Unfortunately,this range is not available in this site.But you can try out their products from other range.They will officially launch their products in Kuala Lampur in next month.I will let you know if i can find any other site where this range will be available with international shipping.