My Week in Instagram Photos (Vol.35)

Hope you’re having a good weekend! We went on a day trip to Kamakura, an ancient city near Tokyo which has many temples, shrines, a huge statue of Buddha and a beautiful beach. It was a fun day! We really enjoyed the views and picked some lovely souvenirs from the local markets. Here’s a glimpse of my week from my Instagram. You can follow me here.

Valentines Day trip to Kamakura near Tokyo

Valentines Day trip to Kamakura near Tokyo

With the husband at Kamakura Beach

With the husband at Kamakura Beach

Love these Physicians Formula Bronzers

Love these Physicians Formula Bronzers

Lots of full sized skin care products - my first Memebox

Lots of full sized skin care products – my first Memebox

Iope moisture cream from my first Memebox

Iope moisture cream from my first Memebox

Ready to film some videos!

Ready to film some videos!

Trying out these products from Burst of Happyness

Trying out these products from Burst of Happyness

Quite like these organizers, my earrings are all sorted niw

Quite like these organizers, my earrings are all sorted now

My Makeup Geek eye shadow haul

My Makeup Geek eye shadow haul

Eye makeup using Last Dance from Makeup Geek

Eye makeup using Last Dance from Makeup Geek

Eye makeup using Last Dance from Makeup Geek

Eye makeup using Last Dance from Makeup Geek

Happy with this workout!

Happy with this workout!

Dinner salad - lettuce, boiled chana, avocado and cucumber

Dinner salad – lettuce, boiled chana, avocado and cucumber

Valentines Day Date Night Look

Valentines Day Date Night Look

New Sketch - drew Emma Stone, the likeness could have been better!

New Sketch – drew Emma Stone, the likeness could have been better!

1. Shweta123
    February 15, 2015 / 12:08 pm

I’m glad you had a lovely weekend! And your sketch is perfect! you are very talented Ankita! 🙂

2. Ritu Rawat
    February 15, 2015 / 2:48 pm

That sketch is amazing Ankita! Superb!

February 15, 2015 / 5:36 pm

Thanks for sharing these pictures… 🙂

February 15, 2015 / 5:36 pm

the sketch is so beautiful…

5. February 16, 2015 / 8:44 am

Lovely sketch Ankita! I know this topic is way off but I was wondering if you could give tips on long distance relationships ?!? Thanks

• March 17, 2015 / 9:30 pm

Hey Lana, sorry for taking so much time in getting back to this. I had to think a little before answering. I guess no matter what you do, being long distance is difficult. Its important to communicate and my husband I used to speak for hours on Skype so that we were in sync with each other. With so much technology, its easy to be in contact with each other throughout the day (whatsapp) and that way you can feel closer to the each other's day to day life. Share the little things with each other – that really helps.

Also, give each other a little room when it comes to expectations. Sometimes you may be feeling a little down but he may not know exactly how your day has been or he himself may be stressed out. In a regular situation, a hug or a kiss would make the other one feel better instantly but since you cannot do that, its only words that you have which makes it harder to diffuse difficult situations and fights. So be a little realistic in terms of expectations from each other knowing that there are some barriers when you are physically apart. Try to meet as often as possible and when you can't, little gifts and notes can be nice. And the last thing, never make hasty decisions in a bad mood or angry frame of mind – that never works! Hope this helped a bit!

6. prachi
    February 16, 2015 / 9:02 am

ur earing box is awesome .. i am also planning to organise my earing after seeing yrs;)..
    ur sketch is wooooow … u r master in each field…
    luv u ..god bless u …

7. February 16, 2015 / 9:42 am

You look super pretty in the Vday day look pic…. that sketch is so wonderful !

8. ChickooPie
    February 16, 2015 / 9:48 am

OMG !!! You drew that sketch……your so talented I swear. All pics are great 😊 😊 😊 Thanks for sharing…

9. February 16, 2015 / 11:03 am

The place looks so lovely!

10. February 16, 2015 / 12:52 pm

I love how you have sorted your earrings, need to get an organizer like this… 🙂

11. February 16, 2015 / 2:11 pm

wooow..Did you make that sketch ankita.. Love love loved it..I also like to draw but I have been keeping so busy..I hardly find time

12. February 16, 2015 / 7:26 pm

The organizer is fab Ankita. I loved your sketch. Belated Valentines day wishes .

13. February 16, 2015 / 7:28 pm

Love that pic with hubby…its so cute and adorable.

14. February 16, 2015 / 11:11 pm

you look great!! lovely pictures!

15. February 17, 2015 / 3:32 pm

wow.. you are so talented.. the sketch is amazing! nice pics

16. Blush
    February 18, 2015 / 2:49 pm

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

17. Blush
    February 18, 2015 / 2:50 pm

This memebox is so tempting!

18. Jia
    February 18, 2015 / 6:16 pm

Ohh wow you are multi talented,sketch is very good n you both look so nice together, Happy Valentine day

19. apeksha
    February 18, 2015 / 8:55 pm

Great clicks Ankita! Thanks for sharing it with us.

20. apeksha
    February 18, 2015 / 8:56 pm

That sketch is perfect. Such a talented person you are. 🙂

21. February 21, 2015 / 2:01 pm

WOW !! nice pictures !! I loved the earrings organizer Ankita ! And Also the sketch is very beautiful ! You are indeed very talented Ankita !

22. February 21, 2015 / 2:03 pm

Hi Ankita !! wow loved the earrings organizer..! I am also looking for one. From where did you get them ? Also the sketch is very nice ! You are indeed a very talented girl Ankita !