Wishing you all a very Happy Dhanteras and Diwali! I have created a wearable festive look for Diwali using some metallic neutrals for the eyes and a peachy pink lip. Have a look for the details of the look below. What are you planning to wear for Diwali? Let me know in the comments below!
Products used for this look :
1. Clinique Super Primer : Universal
2. MAC Face and Body Foundation : C4
3. Guerlain Les Voilettes Loose Powder : Medium
4. Shiseido Bronzer : Deep (to contour)
5. NARS Amour Blush
6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick : Bronze (highlight)
7. Sleek Sunset Eye shadow palette
8. Maybelline Black Gel liner
9. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara + False lashes
10. NYX Brow Gel : Espresso
11. NARS Dolce Vita lip gloss
And if you want to make the look a little more glamorous, just add a red lip! I’m wearing Oriflame Lip Impact Crayon in shade Electric Red. The color beautiful and I love the moisturizing, glossy formula as well!