Indian Bridal/Festive Makeup Ideas : 12 Looks

With the Festive Season in full swing, here are a couple of makeup look ideas for the season, brides would find this useful as well! Let me know your favorite look in the comments below!

Gold Eyes with Rich Red Lips

Makeup look - Smoky Gold with Juicy Coral

Makeup look – Smoky Gold with Juicy Coral

Bronze Kohl Lined Eyes with bright Coral lips

Colorbar Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick Summertime

Colorbar Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick Summertime

Bronze Smokey Eyes with Tomato Red lips

Bronze eyes with red lips - one of my favorite instant glamour look

Bronze eyes with red lips – one of my favorite instant glamour look

My Greek Holiday Look - Choices by Revlon - Travel (Contest)

My Greek Holiday Look – Choices by Revlon – Travel (Contest)

Gold and Turquoise Eyes with Neutral Lips

Neutral Makeup with pop of Turquoise

Neutral Makeup with pop of Turquoise

Β

Light Gold Eyes with Peachy Pink lips

The Bridesmaid Look - Indian Wedding Makeup - Soft Festive Makeup

The Bridesmaid Look – Indian Wedding Makeup – Soft Festive Makeup

Black Smoky Eyes with Pale Orange lips

Makeup Look - Smoky Eyes with Orange Lips

Makeup Look – Smoky Eyes with Orange Lips

Sultry burgundy eyes with Wine Red lips

Sultry Bridal Makeup

Sultry Bridal Makeup

[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Which is your favorite look from this compilation? Share your comment below! [/note]

1. apeksha
    October 6, 2014 / 8:52 am

Gold eyes with red lips and bronze eyes with coral lips! You look so beautiful in the 3rd pic! I think You should wear yellow outfits more often! Suits you very much! πŸ™‚

2. ayesha123
    October 6, 2014 / 9:12 am

My favourites are black smokey eyes with pale orange lips, gold and turquoise eyes with neutral lips. Bronze eyes with coral lips are also included in my list.
    Actually anything in lip makeup whether it is a lip balm or lipstick with peach, coral, orange colour is my favourite. Turquoise eyes is in the first position of my makeup look list.

October 6, 2014 / 9:36 am

Oh god… Great compilation of the looks.. My top most favorite looks are gold eyes with red lips, sparkly copper eyes with pink lips, bronze eyes with coral lips, soft copper eyes with brick red lips, golden peach eyes with glossy coral lips, bronze smokey eyes with tomato red lips, black smokey eyes with pale orange lips, sultry burgundy eyes with wine red lips… I would love to carry one of these looks personally in cmng wedding season…

4. shaziya
    October 6, 2014 / 10:07 am

Bronze+coral bridal makeup look is my favourite. ….

5. October 6, 2014 / 12:30 pm

great collection of the various looks that you have posted….

6. October 6, 2014 / 2:35 pm

Bronze eyes πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ and while I am tying this.. “Bronze(Blue) eyes Hipnotize kardi hai mainu” This song by Honey Singh is playing in my head.. ha ha ..

7. Blush
    October 6, 2014 / 4:09 pm

I like all the looks undoubtedly but golden eyes which rich red is my favorite.

October 6, 2014 / 5:49 pm

Finally I hv changed my membership level … Thanks alot ankita…

9. Shreemayee
    October 6, 2014 / 9:26 pm

u look so pretty and specially ur eye make up are so dramatic . just loved it.

10. October 7, 2014 / 10:02 am

Awesome compilation….quite unique, marking it for future ref.

11. October 8, 2014 / 3:17 pm

I liked golden eyes with bright red lips and sultry burgundy eyes with wine lips the most πŸ™‚ Other looks are also great πŸ™‚

12. deeptika
    October 14, 2014 / 5:55 pm

beauuuutifulll…

13. deeptika
    October 14, 2014 / 5:57 pm

bronze cohl eyed with coral lips..
    GOld eyes with rich red lips..
    BRonze eyes with coral lips..

14. Sunitha
    August 19, 2015 / 1:11 pm

WOWWWW your just amazing πŸ™‚ !!!!! loved all the looks πŸ™‚ !!

15. Valentina
    October 19, 2015 / 10:12 pm

Black Smoky Eyes with Pale Orange lips, Gold and Turquoise Eyes with Neutral Lips, Golden Peach Eyes with Glossy Coral lips, Bronze Eyes with Coral Lips and my fav of the lot is Sparkly Eyes with Fuchsia Lips.. Pls film these videos… I would love to try them