I love using different accessories to complement my makeup looks – be it head jewelry, statement earrings or necklaces and for today’s look, I’ve chosen a beautiful lace cutout mask to pair with my smoky eye – red lip look. I love a touch of mystery in makeup and this is the perfect look to represent that. I feel like I’m headed to a masquerade ball! For the eyes, I’ve created a simple black smoky eye which I’ve paired with neutral cheeks and a deep red lipstick!
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!
Products used for this look :
1. Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation
2. Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer : Medium
3. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
4. Rimmel Nude in the Box palette (marked shade)
5. NYX Powder blush : Amber
6. Chambor Stay on Waterproof Eyeliner
7. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye color : Caviar BK912
8. NYX Lip Liner : Cabaret
9. MAC Lipstick : Absolute Power (Limited Edition)
How to get this look :
– To achieve this simple black smoky eye, I used the Shiseido Black Cream eye shadow all over the lid and blended it out in the crease with a matte brown shade from the palette.
– I lined my waterline and lash lines with the Chambor waterproof eye liner to finish the look.
– Skipped mascara and brow filling for this look.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? What kind of makeup would you do to pair with this beautiful lace mask? Share your comments below! [/note]