For Day 22 of the September Daily Look Challenge, I’ve done a nude makeup look with a touch of Gold on the eyes. I used a sparkly gold eye shadow on the lid with a bright gold liquid liner to keep the gold eyes the focus of the look. To complement the eyes, I used a peach blush and paired it with a nude peach lip. Even though the eyes are quite metallic, the look still feels soft because of no liner or kajal in this look. I’m not sure if this suits me or not but I had fun doing it!
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!
Products used for this look :
1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : NC 42 (mixed with moisturizer and used all over face)
2. MAC Select Sheer Pressed powder
3. NYX Powder blush : Pinched
4. Revlon Cheek Highlighting Palette : Bronze Glow
5. Kanebo cream eye shadow in Gold (all over lid)
6. Lakme Absolute Shine Line Golden (along upper lash line)
7. Rimmel Nude in the Box palette (starred shade used in the crease)
8. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
9. Revlon Plumpsexxy Lipstick : Rose Passion (mixed with little concealer to make it more nude)
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Do you like a nude makeup look with a pop of Gold? Share your comments below! [/note]