For Day 19 of the Daily Look Challenge, I did a fun colorful look with Violet and Lemon yellow eye shadow paired with nude glossy lips. I wanted to do something different yet simple and I came up with this combination using shades from Sleek Acid eye shadow palette. Once my makeup was done, I remembered I have a neckpiece with this exact combination! So that ties my whole look together here 🙂
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!
Products used for this look :
2. Revlon Colorstay Concealer : Medium (not pictured)
4. Bobbi Brown Blush : Pale Pink
5. Coastal Scents Eye primer
6. Sleek Acid eye shadow palette
7. Rimmel Nude in the Box eye shadow palette
9. L’Oreal Paris Lip liner : Toffee
10. NYX Butter Gloss : Strawberry Parfait
11. Colorbar Ultimate eye liner : Black
How to create this eye makeup look :
– I started by priming my eyes with Coastal Scents Eye primer.
– Next, I used the Lemon yellow eye shadow from the Sleek Acid palette and applied it in the inner corner and tear duct.
– I then used the Violet eye shadow from the Sleek Acid palette and applied it all over the lid and halfway across the lower lash line.
– To blend out the Violet eye shadow in the crease, I used a Light brown and matte dark brown eye shadow from the Rimmel eye shadow palette.
– I then lined my upper lash line with black liner and finished by applying mascara and false lashes.
I really like how the Lemon Yellow eye shadow in the inner corner brightens up the whole look! If you’ve never tried yellow eye shadow in the inner corner – you should give it a try! It works really well! To keep the bright colorful eyes the focus of the look, I used a nude lip liner and topped it with a sheer pink lip gloss. For the cheeks, I used a light veil of a bright pink blush.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Have you tried colorful eye shadow looks? What do you think of the Violet + Yellow combination? Share your comments below! [/note]