I hadn’t done anything with blue in the September Daily Look Challenge so far. So for Day 17 today, I did simple look with an intense navy blue eye shadow as the focus of the look. I used a single blue shade from the Sleek Makeup Bad Girl Palette and smoked it out with a matte brown shadow. To complement the eyes, I used a peachy pink blush and a matte nude pink lipstick, both from NYX.
What do you think of this look? Do you like blue eye shadows? Share your comments below!
Products used for this look :
2. Revlon Colorstay Concealer : Medium (not pictured)
4. NYX Blush : Silky Rose
5. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer : Brunettes (not pictured)
6. Bourjois Khol n Contour Black Pencil
7. Sleek Bad Girl eye shadow palette
10. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream : Cannes
How to create this eye makeup look :
– Start by laying down a base on the lid with black kohl. Just apply a thick line along the lash line and smudge it using a fluffy brush.
– Next, apply an intense blue eye shadow all over the lid taking care not to go beyond the socket line. Work in layers to create an intense wash of blue.
– Using a clean fluffy brush, blend the blue in the crease with the help of matte medium brown eye shadow. You could also use another lighter matte brown to further add a gradient to the look.
– Tightline the eyes with black kohl.
– Highlight the browbone with a frosty beige eye shadow.
– Finish off the look by curling lashes and adding 2 coats of mascara.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Do you like wearing blue eye shadows? Share your comments below! [/note]