For Day 16 of the September Daily Look Challenge, I have done a sparkly copper eye paired with neutral lips. The inspiration behind this look was the head piece I’m wearing in this look which I purchased online. I wanted to do something dramatic yet balanced hence I paired the sparkly eye with a brownish pink lipstick. I love copper shades on the eyes, they bring out a beautiful warmth in brown eyes! I love how this look turned out. I feel like an Arabian princess!
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!
Products used for this look :
2. Revlon Colorstay Concealer : Medium
4. Bourjois Khol n Contour Black Pencil
6. NARS eye shadow duo : Surabaya
7. MAC Pigments : Spicy Smoke, Reflect Copper Glitter
10. MAC Contour Cream : Pure Sculpture
11. Revlon Cheek Highlighting Palette : Bronze Glow
13. NYX Lip liner : Ever
14. Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick : Brun Vintage
15. Shiseido Eye brow styling compact : Medium Brown
16. Forever 21 Lashes
How to create this eye makeup look :
– Start by applying a black base all over the lid. I used the Shiseido cream eye shadow.
– Next, I layered a matte brown eye shadow (from the palette) all over the lid and through the crease and socket as well.
– I then used the copper shade from the NARS duo (darker shade) and applied it all along the lower lash line and on the lid.
– I used the lighter bronzy shade from the NARS Duo in the tear duct and inner corner.
– I then layered MAC Spicy Smoke pigment over the lid to intensify the reddish tones.
– The last layer was the copper sparkle which I patted with a wet brush all over the lid to add a sparkly metallic finish to the eyes.
– I tightlined my eyes with a black kohl, applied mascara and false lashes.
– Once the glue had dried, I used black gel liner along the lash line to correct any unevenness due to the glue.
– Lastly, I filled in my brows and highlighted the brow bone with the frosty beige eye shadow from the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Would you wear this sparkly copper eye makeup? Share your comments below! [/note]