For Day 12 of the September Daily Look Challenge, I have done a retro inspired look with orange lips worn 2 ways – an opaque creamy orange and a sheer glossy orange! For the eyes, I wore a nude eye shadow, winged eye liner with 2 pairs of false lashes. The rest of the face is simple with evened out skin and a pretty peach blush!
Which of the 2 orange lips do you prefer? Let me know in the comments below!
Products used for this look :
1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : NC42
2. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder : NC30
3. NYX Powder blush : Summer Peach
4. Maybelline black gel liner
5. For the opaque orange lip : NYX Lip liner Orange + Chambor Rouge Plump+ Lipstick 602
6. For the sheer lip : L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Gloss Bahamas Sunrise
Look 1 : Opaque Creamy Orange Lips
Look 2 : Sheer Glossy Orange Lips
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Let me know your comments below! [/note]