For Day 11 of the September Daily Look Challenge, I did a simple bright look with winged liner, pale gold eye shadow and pop of pink on the lips! I love these kind of easy looks that don’t take much effort but add a lot of life and color to the face!
I’m wearing the new Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in shade Infamous here.
Products used for this look :
1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : NC42
2. KATE eye shadow palette BR-2 (marked shades)
3. Revlon Cheek Highlighting Palette : Bronze Glow
4. MAC Pro Longwear Blush : Whole Lotta Love
5. Maybelline Black gel liner (Buy online)
6. Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick : Infamous
7. Playcute False Eye lashes #8
How to create this eye makeup look :
– I used a sparkly gold shade #1 all over the lid. I used a fluffy brush to blend and buff the color.
– To highlight the inner corner and browbone, I used shade #2 from the palette.
– To line my upper lash line, I used a black gel liner and created a wing at the outer edge.
– I finished the look with a pair of false eye lashes.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Do you wear bright pink lipstick? Share your comments below! [/note]