For today’s segment of the Daily Look Challenge, I have created a soft, festive makeup look that is ideal for the sister/friend of the bride! For the eyes, I used soft gold and brown paired with a peachy pink lip and bronzed glowy cheeks. I think these shades would work with a lot of different colored outfits and the soft metallic tones add a nice festive touch!
I will also be a doing a tutorial for this look so don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for that update!
Products used this look :
1. Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation : O60 (Buy online at Amazon)
2. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder : NC30
3. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : NC42
4. Revlon Cheek Highlighting Palette : Bronze Glow
5. Coastal Scents Revealed Palette (Buy online at Amazon)
6. Shiseido Eye brow styling compact : Medium
7. Clinique Quickliner : Intense Chocolate (Buy online at Amazon)
8. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Buy online at Amazon)
9. NYX Lip Pencil : Natural
10. Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict : Desert Rose (Buy online at Amazon)
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Have you tried any of the products used in this look? What kind of makeup do you like to do for festive events? Share your comments below! [/note]