For Day 4 of the September Daily Look Challenge, I did a soft matte smokey plum eye with a deep brick red lip. After yesterday’s chic elegant wedding look, I wanted to try something a little dramatic! I used the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette to create this gradient plum eyes (love the mattes in this palette!). And for the lips, I used only the NYX lip pencil in shade Deep Red to line and fill in the entire lip. The NYX lip pencils are fabulous (and very affordable) and I just bought loads of shades so you’ll be seeing more of those.
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments below!
Products used for this look :
1. Clinique SuperPrimer : Universal (Available in a different variant at Amazon.in)
2. Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation : O60 (Buy online)
3. Guerlain Les Voilettes Loose Powder (Buy online)
4. Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer : Honey (Buy online)
5. NYX Blush : Pinched (Buy online)
6. Sleek Contour Kit : Medium (to contour cheekbones)
7. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette (Original Revealed palette available here)
8. Milani Naturally Chic Shadow Eyes : Espresso Line (used as base smudged all over the lid)
9. Maybelline Colossal Kajal (Buy online) (used on the waterlines)
10. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Buy online)
11. NYX Lip Liner : Deep Red (to line and fill in the entire lip)
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Have you tried any of the products featured in this look? What do you think of this look? Share your comments below! [/note]