Smoky Green Eye Makeup Tutorial with Sleek Garden of Eden Eye shadow Palette (VIDEO)

For Day 2 of my September Daily Look Challenge, I have a shimmery smoky green look that I created using the Sleek Garden of Eden Palette. I have also created a tutorial for this look which you can watch here or embedded below –

I don’t do green eye makeup often but when I do, I love pairing a peach/coral cheek and lip with it! What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments below or on the video on Youtube.

Smoky Green Eye Makeup Tutorial with Sleek Garden of Eden Eye shadow Palette

Smoky Green Eye Makeup Tutorial with Sleek Garden of Eden Eye shadow Palette

Products used for this look :

Guerlain Parure de Lumiere Foundation : 03 (applied before tutorial)

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye color : BK912 Caviar

Lotus Herbals Purestay Lipstick : Apricot Bliss

Revlon Colorburst Lip gloss : Rose Gold

Sleek Garden of Eden Eye shadow Palette

Sleek Garden of Eden Eye shadow Palette

Smoky Green Eye Makeup Tutorial with Sleek Garden of Eden Eye shadow Palette

Smoky Green Eye Makeup Tutorial with Sleek Garden of Eden Eye shadow Palette

[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Do you wear green eye shadows? Share your comments below! [/note]

1. apeksha
    September 2, 2014 / 10:50 pm

Great tutorial! I have the shade apricot bliss but i dont like its texture. Very hard to apply and feels dry on lips. Pretty color nevertheless.
    Ps: loving the new background! 🙂

September 2, 2014 / 11:29 pm

I really liked this tutorial nice green & peachy , coral look.. Finally we saw the sleek makeup haul in action.. Liked the contour kit & garden of eden…

Looking pretty in this look

3. September 2, 2014 / 11:33 pm

such a pretty look. Greens look really flattering on brown eyes.

4. Chitra
    September 3, 2014 / 12:05 am

Very nice look…really pretty, the lip color brings out the green so well…
    I have a kind of silly question…do you use different brushes for different shades of eyeshadow?
    I have just one brush and whenever I try to use different colors the brush causes colors to transfer from one pan to another.

5. aliyajamshed7
    September 3, 2014 / 12:15 am

Wowwww beautiful looks …whole look is just perfect..excited for your septembar challenge,..i m becoming addict of your blog..love u

6. September 3, 2014 / 12:23 am

This looks extremely pretty! I love playing up with greens and I’ll definitely give this a try!

7. srilakshmi
    September 3, 2014 / 12:33 am

wow nice one..u r looking awesome in green….background was also gud…..every day i was waiting for your videos…keep going….LU

8. September 3, 2014 / 4:07 am

Awesome Ankita. Loved the green smoky eye look. I’ll try on too:-)

9. September 3, 2014 / 6:32 am

Looks lovely! I’m really digging green eye shadows these days…might try to recreate your look for an event soon 🙂

10. Taiba
    September 3, 2014 / 9:40 am

nice work !
    also i like the new background. i liked the old one too. but yeah, change is good. we can see some of your makeup collection in the background. would you consider doing a makeup collection video sometime 😉 i'l sure you have quite some.

11. September 3, 2014 / 10:10 am

Love the tutorial! I often overlook greens for purples or blues. I’ll give this a try! ^_^

12. September 3, 2014 / 11:14 am

i have never tried green on my eyes but this look of yours tempts me to do it.. Love the lip color you are wearing

13. September 3, 2014 / 1:04 pm

I was actually waiting for sleek palette tutorials since the day you hauled them..U smoked the green beautifully..
    Also it seems that this foundation is bit darker than what u normally used which makes the green and corals look prettier…very pretty will try this!!

14. September 3, 2014 / 1:48 pm

Its a very vivacious look…..luv it!!

15. September 3, 2014 / 2:19 pm

nice, infact i like greens on lid as it gives a real festive look. Loved ur tut.

September 3, 2014 / 2:58 pm

can u please tell which face brushes u have used in this tutorial

17. Sneha
    September 3, 2014 / 7:13 pm

Wow ! Amazing tutorial 🙂 lovely makeup… your tutorials are very helpful. Request you to do post on how you store all your makeup…. please !!!! 🙂

September 23, 2014 / 6:41 pm

I really liked this video hope u ll show this background in another video aswell