Happy Saturday! Its been a while since I did a colorful eye makeup look and I decided to try out some Inglot matte shadows that I hadn’t touched in a while. I created a blue-green colorful look using all matte shadows, used a sapphire liner to complement the eye shadows and added a gold highlight in the inner corner. To complement the eyes, I used a soft pinky coral lip color.
What do you think of this look? Do you wear colorful eye shadows? Share your comments below!
Products used for the Eyes :
1. Chambor Stay-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil : 301 Forever Black
2. Inglot eye shadow AMC 59 (pale lime green – matte)
3. Inglot eye shadow DS504 (turquoise – matte)
4. Inglot eye shadow AMC 58 (bright grassy green – matte)
5. Inglot eye shadow AMC Shine 26 (pale gold – pearl)
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel liner : Sapphire
7. Maybelline Magnum Volume Mascara
On the lips ~
1. Chambor Velvette Touch Lip Liner : PK-12 (used all over as base)
2. NYX Round Lip Gloss : Apricot (sheer coral)